Reviews for Conversations Through Closed Doors
StevieUniverse chapter 1 . 2/16
Oh my gosh that was soo sweet! I have to add you to my favourite authors list!
Kaleidoscope13579 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I wonder if Beast boy will say the same thing about her wedding dress! BTW: I LOVE THIS STORY!
CasaNova73099 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Ok, now you are officially one of my favorite authors. You have such a knack for BBXRae fics.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Excellent.
Marlicat chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I can't do one word reviews for your stories anymore! They're awesome, creative, original, and well-written. They're also poetic. D'you know how nice that is?
a reader chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
AW HOW ROMANTIC! *eyes become huge hearts* keep writing! cuz ur AWESOME! YAY YOU! :D
novocayne chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Yes, Raven does look beautiful in white.

Excellent job. _
Lilly69 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
SEQUEL PLEASE!
Lorendiac chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I liked it. Let me share a random thought I had in the middle of it. You wrote:

* “I got you something.”

“Did I say that I wanted something,” she questioned, sounding harsher than she had intended.

A long pause followed and from that Raven knew that she had hurt his feelings. *

What went through my head at that moment was that Beast Boy ought to say something along these lines: "No, you sure didn't. But I didn't feel like dying of old age while I waited for you to say it, so I just went out and got you something anyway, because I wanted to!" :)

Nothing wrong with the way you actually handled his reaction; I just thought you might be mildly interested in knowing what I expected it to be, for a second or two before I got to the part where he actually spoke again in response to her snippy question.

Incidentally, I think I'd have had the question that I quoted end with a question mark -

"Did I say that I wanted something?" she questioned, (and so forth).
Brig.Seth chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Very sweet
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
...wow that was awesome. You really captured Raven's personality and her use of scathing dialogue to protect herself. Loved his decision to give her all white stuff...that was really cute. I loved it. Keep up the good work!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Short yet beautiful, just like BB's message for Rae.

Keep the good writing.
D chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
You should make a series of one-shots like this. They're cute.
All The Good Names Taken chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
10/10. That was awesome...