Reviews for Life In Sunnydale
David Fishwick chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
Cool and thanks for writing.
Lilly428 chapter 7 . 6/8/2007
Good ending. If you do a follow-up maybe you can get Buffy and Faith together, and that Willow and Harmony can find that they are useful to the group.

minako366 chapter 7 . 5/7/2007
Lol, really cute. I liked how you slipped Gunn into the story lol
Lilly428 chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
Good battle scene at the Bronze. Hope Buffy and Faith can convince Spike that letting the others know about the dangers could help them.

Hope Harmony doesn't hurt Willow again.

Lilly428 chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
Good chapter. Like that Buffy and Faith seem to be understand a little of what is going on with Willow. Poor Willow - upset about Harmony and having to stake a former friend.

minako366 chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
O.O Wow! Update soon please :D
me chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
Hi,

I like your story, great work!

Willow and Harm, that's special;-)

Thank you.
Lilly428 chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
Interesting that Willow doesn't get hurt while running away from Harmony. Hope Faith isn't hurt too badly and hope Cordy and her Cordettes get what's coming to them soon.

Lilly428 chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
Glad to see Harmony has a backbone. Hope Willow doesn't lose her mom and dad.
minako366 chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
O.O wow, to tell you the truth, I thought this was going to be one of those dumb fanfics that I would hate. For one, I am glad to be proven wrong Keep up the great work please
Howard Russell chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
You know, if Harmony's Cordette-scripted betrayal comes to pass, you could always hook Willow up with Buffy. Just a thought.
Lilly428 chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
I am enjoying how this is developing. Please continue soon.

Lilly428 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Interesting beginning. Looking forward to more. Looks like there may be hope that Harmony and Buffy might become friends with Willow.
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
This is a very odd AU. I hope to see more soon.