Reviews for Calling
Farrahmack chapter 17 . 6/7/2009
Okay, then Reddick Forest it is. Forest Demon watch out, the Winchesters are on their way to kick your ass!”

love the ending quote from Dean

GREAT ENDING!
Farrahmack chapter 14 . 6/7/2009
Love the Kick out of the house game lol

Love this story!
Farrahmack chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
U have a Supernatrual profile on Wiki if not heres the site

supernaturalfanwiki./?tanon

its an awesome site! We disscuss our obsession

great story... Elizabeth reminds me of my grandma lol
Farrahmack chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
Sorry life is being a bitch...

Great story! love the brotherly love... Hope your life stops being a pregnat female dog lol
Jazmingirl chapter 17 . 4/3/2009
awesome story
Deanaholic1 chapter 17 . 7/6/2008
so awesome...i loved this story:)
AJ Black1 chapter 17 . 5/26/2008
This was well written, and I'm glad you didn't force a relationship between Jade & Sam at the end like some people would. Thanks for writing!
aj chapter 17 . 4/5/2008
I was a little uncertain about reading a story where an OC plays such a large role but I liked Jade. Still, I'm very glad you didn't have her and Sam kiss or anything cheesy like that. Also, I really liked Tom. I thought he was sweet even if he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. There was just something about his initial greeting of Sam, where he had clearly been concerned about Sam's whereabouts even though they weren't the best of friends, that made me like him. Also he didn't just run off with his tail between his legs the second the ghost lost his grip on him. He did try to help Sam till he realized he didn't know how and Sam told him to go. I actually thought it was a little OOC for Dean to hold the incident against Tom so long. The initial blow up when he realized that his hurt brother was left on his own was believable but Dean usually acts as though he doesn't think the general public could handle anything supernatural, so there's no reason to think that he would have expected more from Tom. I really think Dean would have expected Sam to protect the civilian and we have no reason to think that Tom wouldn't have immediately tried to get help of some sort. I don't think Dean would have been particularily fond of Tom or think very highly of him but I also don't think he would have been so persistantly hostile.
Rat chapter 17 . 3/27/2008
Interesting story, your beginning chapters were somewhat rough, but they got much better as you went along, and it was very readable. I liked reading it! The last paragraph was a little bit of a odd surprise, but I am guessing it refers to another fic. Sam and Dean were very in character, and seeing them through the eyes of an OC was interesting. what a spunky grandma. I like the reminiscing. I noticed you took some creative license with Canon, but that's your choice, and your fic. Good Writing!
spnMom chapter 17 . 3/25/2008
I really liked this story. Jade was written so well, I was rooting for Sam to hook up with her even though I think Jessica's death was too recent for him to have a serious relationship. Jade was totally believable, Grandma was great, and your Monster was also believable. Tom was annoying, but I felt sorry for him also. I was happy enough that Jade didn't dump his a**. Great Story, thanks!
jenilee chapter 17 . 2/5/2008
I had started to read your newest story not realising this one should be read first. Glad I did, I really enjoyed this story. This one was actually rec'd at sftcolars site awhile back, I just didn't have a chance to read it back then and kind of forgot about it til I finally clued in when I went to read your other one, that you were the same author. Confused yet?

I loved Jade and Elizabeth, they were great. The boys were great and in character. Love my hurt Sam big/brother Dean combo so you get extra cookies for that.

Loved the mystery through the story. Now I can't wait to read "Forgive us our sins" since you've made me curious as to who the gentleman is at the end of this story.

Great job on a very enjoyable story.
kuhekabir chapter 17 . 12/7/2007
I really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing :)
Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 8/21/2007
Hm. I don't like that man. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
friendly chapter 17 . 8/21/2007
great job.. is there going to be a sequel
JoyofReading chapter 17 . 8/21/2007
OK So that means there's a sequel coming since some strange dude is following the boys? Sorry just hopeful. I really wanted Sam and Jade to get together but that I guess is out of the question.

I enjoyed this story tons and look forward to reading more of your stuff.