Reviews for Birds of a Feather
fan of TFBW chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
Okay good story very acurate personalities but two things 1) is Hopper releted to Blurr and 2) r u shipping Airazor with your oc becsuse im a Tigatron fan it bugs me a bit other than that im wondering why Hasbro hasn't hired you for a beast wars reboot
Natty chapter 23 . 7/18/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I love this i habe to keep reading pleas keep writing ur so Awesome at it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Right from the start it was Airazor who first started having deep feelings for Tigatron when she said
“Or sometimes you can be too alone.”

Obviously they both came to love each other, there was plenty of time for them to know and be with each other (off screen that is). They were both seen holding hands and were about to kiss each other, but they were taken away by the alien beings and they reach out for each other and shouted
“Wherever you go, my spark will find yours!”
“And mine… yours!”

They loved each other so much that when they were seen again, somewhere in deep space in some type of suspended animation, they’re still holding hands. Even when they were just sparks they were still together holding hands.

That's the truth of Tigatron/Airazor
Guest chapter 23 . 5/18/2013
The summary to this is a f***ing lie... you broke up Tigatron and Airazor just so you put her with some dumb OC (who came out of nowhere) of yours? Man, you have written some of the most crappiest stories ever... don't ever come back
darkmachines chapter 23 . 10/9/2012
This is a very good and nice story. Wish you finished it because I what to know how thing will end in the end.
GrimlockX4 chapter 21 . 12/11/2008
Dun,dun,dun,dun. Cliffhanger.

I wonder what happened to Nightwing and Macha.
GrimlockX4 chapter 20 . 11/1/2008
So Skyhunter is alive after all, but how?

Will Nightwing and the other sparkling be found before it's too late?

Good luck on chapter 21 and on your other stories too.
MrQuinlansBloodDoll chapter 19 . 10/14/2008
OH GOSH! You can't end a chapter like that! *drops to knees in front of author* please update soon!
GrimlockX4 chapter 19 . 10/14/2008
Wicked cliffhanger for chapter 19.

Good luck on chapter 20 and on your other stories too.
MrQuinlansBloodDoll chapter 18 . 10/12/2008
You must update soon! Suspense is killing me..

If you have writers block then allow me to help you if you want any help.
Ronnie R15 chapter 18 . 9/19/2008
I wounder what Tarantulas is up to?
Violetlight chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
You have a very interesting idea here, describing what might have happened to the "dead" or missing Maximals and Predacons at the end of the Beast Wars. However, there are some improvements that need to be made. Please don't take what I have to say as a flame. I'm a 3rd year English and Professional Writing university student and I just want to help.

First, you have a tendency to "tell" certain aspects of a scene, instead of showing it. Like in the beginning of chapter 2:

"Airazor started to fill Skyhunter in on what they were doing on Earth and what they were up against, or what she thought they were up against."

Instead of just saying this in one short sentence, maybe describe that conversation between the two of them, or at least the ending part of the conversation. Look at it as the way you might watch the scene on TV - you'd be awfully bored if a narrator just popped up and told you what was happening, wouldn't you?

This is a common beginner's mistake. Just keep in mind "show, don't tell" and your scene creation technique will improve.

Secondly, your dialogue seems a little choppy in places, or needlessly repetitive. For example, when Airrazor is having a conversation with only Skyhunter, you repeat both of their names with every line. You don't need to do that with a conversation with only two participants. It breaks up the flow of your writing needlessly, distracting from the conversation itself.

Thirdly, try to add a little variety into your descriptions of dialogue. "He said, she said" can get boring and repetitive after a while, and can lead to what literary critics refer to as a "talking head" scene, where the characters don't seem to be doing anything other than standing around talking. Instead, add in action or body language, something to add more visualization to the scene. For example, instead of "Airazor said, nodding", say "Airrazor nodded". It's obvious that she is saying her lines.

Don't be discouraged. You have a good idea, and that is the basis on which all creative writing is built. Continue with this story. The only way you will become a better writer is with practice. ;)
GrimlockX4 chapter 18 . 9/19/2008
So Tarantulas has finally shown his ugly face after hiding for Primus knows how long.

Hopefully they'll find him along with the two sparklings before something awful happens.

Good luck on chapter 19 and on your other stories too.
Ronnie R15 chapter 17 . 6/30/2008
After reading your story I read that Airazor got pregent and had a kid I'd like to know how(not that I'm against the idea)because it's kind of confusing because they are robots. So mabye you should offer an explation because it is very hard to understand.
Trickster91 chapter 17 . 6/30/2008
Lets hope Airazor gets her lover back and keep the kid.