Reviews for Impending
EdwardMasenCullensTrueLove chapter 12 . 3/9/2008
i like your new style. its sounds happier if that makes any sense whatsoever.
EdwardMasenCullensTrueLove chapter 11 . 3/9/2008
aww poor jacob! so if she bit him he has to turn into a vampire too...right? cuz he didnt die cuz she left before she completely killed him... i still have no idea what her power is and im still have no idea who or what is coming after them either and what was with the note? does charlie think the cullens killed bella? what is going on!
EdwardMasenCullensTrueLove chapter 9 . 3/9/2008
wow that totally sucks to have cancer. im sorry. about your mom and dad too i hope everything goes well. and btw you write really well and i think you should continue. furthermore your story idea is amazing! but i stil cant figure out who is coming, and what her power is! so i have to get reading and you will have to keep writing! you go girl!
I'm a future Cullen chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
I think this is an amazing story! There are a few grammatical errors but other than that it's great! I do have a question though... I might have just read over it but other than pointing to his head when did Edward tell her he could read minds or did Alice let her know that she was a psychic?
EdwardMasenCullensTrueLove chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
good opening but it bugs me when there is just one paragraph. so try and break it up its easier to read that way and it makes the thoughts complete.
LivforLove chapter 11 . 3/9/2008
If you mean at the start of the chapter than I expected it because you said tainted blood. I wonder if Jacob will become a vampire now since she didn't suck him dry. And can a werewolf-heir whatever become a vampire? He could be like Michael from nderwolrd. But I don't want that to happen because I like Michael but I hate stupid Jacob. And if he does become a vampire then will the Quielutes let him live? So many questions I know.
LivforLove chapter 10 . 3/9/2008
I actually really like the lyrics at the end of the chapter. And I love how Charlie is acting so blase (do you know how to make an accent mark? I sure don't.) about the whole thing.
LivforLove chapter 9 . 3/9/2008
Well I'm glad your dad got back and you and your mom are cancer free. It must have really sucked to have all that stress at once.
LivforLove chapter 8 . 3/9/2008
Her "gift" kinda sucks huh? Edward and Alice's are just so much cooler. I hope she can sense other things than fear, anger, pain. That would get depressing. Love the story!

As always thank you!

ecrivain inspire chapter 12 . 3/9/2008
Great story. What exactly is Bella's power? I'm a little confused.
LivforLove chapter 7 . 3/9/2008
Yay they kissed! And it is so different! I love it so! Thank you!

LivforLove chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
Sorry I haven't reviewed every chapter. I feel really guilty about that but I'm on a time limit here so please forgive me. I really like how it's playing out so far. It's interesting to see her already a vampire and them not in love yet. It was funny because I was already listening to Clair de Lune as I was reading this (fell in love with it before I even read Twilight so I am not one of those fangirls who like it just because it is in The Books)! I also love how you aren't using exact events from The Book but slightly altered. Much more original and exciting than most. Well Thank you!

TMNTChocolateNFanFiction chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Love it...as far as I got to read.
barbiedoll123 chapter 11 . 2/20/2008