Reviews for Impending
jashaw chapter 10 . 10/18/2007
Your stories have great beginnings I hope one day you get around to finishing some of them.
sara chapter 10 . 9/23/2007
wow! great story! please update soon or I'll die! Im obsessed with fanfics and you are one of my favorite authors!
Heartbroken1 chapter 10 . 9/8/2007
Please update soon :)
GoodyGoody23 chapter 10 . 9/2/2007
Loved it. Update.
Tainted Selfish chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
- Tainted Selfish -

I have not particularly been in a run in with the book Twilight or New Moon, since I'm more of a Tolstoy, Bierce, Balzac and Hemingway kind of person. It's my fathers fault however ...

Alright ... so, let me see what I am working with. So, I skipped over the first chapter to get to the essence of the story - as the first chapter is usually the Prelude like a Overture: orchestral music played at the beginning of an opera or oratorio.

I like your narrative style; the way you give us an insight to what Bella is seeing, her thoughts and how any person would think. Being original is great, since most stories are about High school or List of Killing fictional characters, twenty questions with fictional characters (whose answers they make up to fit their liking, without trying to keep it in perspective)

However, the Vampire scenario is cliched and has been done ... but in this case, it would be absolutely exceptable since Stephenie Meyer's plot however does tie with vampires (I do, do my research). And original is not always great, you CAN be cliche but it is the way that you execute it that may make it a hit or a miss.

Take the Bratz movie for example, their message was to be yourself despite the cliques but the way that they portrayed it was god-awful. It was about 'what was inside' but they blantantly ignored that by doing the exact opposite.

Your details are descriptive (something to be admired), as in the excerpt: "The wall took on a completely new meaning, before it was just something that kept people separate but now if I were to look at it, I could see every single brush stroke the painter had put on the wall"

All in all, this story is absolutely fine. Sure, there are gramtical errors but the plot is original - (your writing skills overshadow the Vampire cliche) and actually, as South Park has once quoted: 'The Simpsons did it' which means that it is inevitable not to come across a plot that ties with another.

But, foreverinlove17 ... if writing has become into a chore instead of an enjoyment then do not continue on with it until you feel that it is not a burden. I, have also have those moments when I feel that writing, or running track has become a chore instead of an enjoyment and I found that I was not truly into it as I thought (running track of course) and I was holding the place of someone whose calling it was.

That is all I really have to say, and now I shall un-pretzel my aching legs.

- Tainted Selfish - Has to Stretch now
technically a lie chapter 10 . 9/1/2007
dun dun dun
Annilaia chapter 10 . 8/27/2007
SASHA!

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!

THIS IS SO GREAT, I THINK IT'S THE BEST ONE YOU'VE WRITTEN.

like... i was constantly like: holy poop. that's written nicely.

WELL DONE FRIEND.

and, i liked the imogen heap. it made me happy.

HOLY JEEZ WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO NEXT CHAPTER. it's happening. ah.
Kasabe chapter 10 . 8/26/2007
update soon please
BrownEyedGurl chapter 10 . 8/25/2007
just wanyed to tell you i really like this atory :)
Miss Fairytale chapter 10 . 8/24/2007
This story is really good! I'll be waiting for the next update!
ALICEISMYBFF chapter 10 . 8/24/2007
:( :) ?
Addie W chapter 10 . 8/24/2007
Actually, it wasn't too bad. I only saw a few mistakes...

-cough- Yeah, uh, sorry. MSN is being stupid and I can't log in... send me an email next time. I guess I should have sent you one, huh? Ops. I really am sorry though. Send me a message if you have anything else that needs beta-ed right now. I'd love to look it over for you. :D

Sorry again. :(

Addie
blackend-fire chapter 10 . 8/24/2007
wow. CANT WATE UNTILL NEXT CHAPTER!
blackend-fire chapter 7 . 8/24/2007
omg i love it (this would be in caps but my dog is laying on my other arm)
blackend-fire chapter 5 . 8/24/2007
this is really neat i love it
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »