Reviews for Steps
sumiko808 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Wow, good! Bitter-sweet, but it was good. [:
A shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This story was horrible and wonderful at the same time. Poor miroku! but i'm in love with sango sesshomaru couples, they just were meant to be! great story!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
BEAUTIFUL~!
OneInuLuver chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I love this story! I read it over and over when I need a Sango/Sesshomaru moment!
Ned Pepper chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
so awesome!
Suki chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Just scratches the surface of a deeper relationship, one that is gapingly absent (at least what I've seen so far). There is a lot to go on here: demon slayver vs. demon. And he protecting her brother, no less.

I liked the format. Maybe this can become a longer story some day?
roseredautumn chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
aw
inustorm chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
wow thats a nice story... :) well written...short and sweet...lol
Taijiya-sama chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I like how everything happened in 'italics.' Thanks for posting! Sess/San is awesome!
And Yes chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I liked this story much more. It still lacked the certain poignancy that I like, but much, much better. Keep on writing.
Guyute24 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
This is rather nice; I can't believe I hadn't seen it before. Very well done, dear. I'd like to see more with this pairing from you. _

Peace,

Guyute
da-real-demon-slayer chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
aw make another one long detailed of their love*sigh* i love sesshomaru and sango together
H chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
SWEET!WRITE MORE!
righteousred chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
This was nice and compact. Good word choice, in that you didn't need to pad it to get your point across. Thanks for sharing it.
Kayko The Original chapter 1 . 2/22/2007