Reviews for The Slayer, The Avatar And The Guardian Of Light
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 3/18
Awesome chapter
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 86 . 10/18/2016
You did an excellent job of balancing in this chapter. With all for the successes that the light had it was due a setback.
Talonwalker chapter 119 . 9/1/2016
Great story, are you planning on completing it? I have enjoyed reading it, thnks
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 12 . 8/29/2016
I'm sorry but I had to comment.

Ginevra? Why would Fleur go think about asking her first when:
a) They were never friendly to each other.
b)She lives with 6 of her family members. Seven if Bill is back home. So the possibility of them finding out about her message is quite high.
c)Ginevra is not the only girl Harry saved.
d) Ginevra was never close to Harry so how will she know the answers to Fleur's question.

Sure, write to a girl whose family are members of the Order and not to the muggleborn witch with muggle parents. You know the one who is his BEST FRIEND. She couldn't possibly have the answers to such questions.

And really? Fleur's mother's reaction to Ginny calling her daughter names and being unfriendly towards her is borderline unbelievable. Sounds like all this are all plot point to include Ginny in the story.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 119 . 2/28/2016
:-)
bookwormtx chapter 75 . 4/26/2015
Ah poor harry no threesome perfect place for it and he did not get it cry cry cry poor harry
Jigsawiskiller chapter 119 . 10/14/2014
Wher all the other chapters?
Jigsawiskiller chapter 98 . 10/12/2014
Ummm why has the demential number chaned from the beginning of the chapter to the end?
Jigsawiskiller chapter 85 . 10/12/2014
I hate you and your cliffhangers! Why u do that!,! Herrr now I just have to reD therest of the story to find out (cheeky smile) nice work hate the cliffhanger but who actually likes them?

Jigsawiskiller chapter 76 . 10/11/2014
Ummmm... there's an error in the counting of defeats... he says the baby defeat then first year saying again THEN he say I defeated him in second year for the SECOND time then the third it's juzt the maths that was getting to me. Plus you might want to reconsider the wording of handing the werewolves on a SILVER platter. Ya know silver... the stuff that burns then... yeah oppps... love your story and everything else is brilliant just a few thing like that caught my eye.

Keep up the good work

Jigsawiskiller chapter 75 . 10/11/2014
i'm wondering if this is mistake or if it's for future reference but he got the dragon coat thing and then you got the dragon clothes so i would've thought that went with the helmet mask thing but there has been no mention of the dragon coat or armour and i was just wondering if that was a mistake on your part or are you saving it for future in the story. Love you sorry and keep up the good work

Tanathar chapter 119 . 6/24/2014
Amazing ideas, amazing story. Loving reading it.
Marin D chapter 25 . 1/15/2014
I would like to point out that the conversation between Viktor and Harry in Bulgarian should be "Добро утро. Добре ли спа?" -Viktor; "Много добре, благодаря ти Виктор."- Harry
jeanpaulreddy93 chapter 25 . 7/20/2013
Your portrayal of Harry is really messed up. I understand Harry's disorder of always blaming himself due to his upbringing and f&cked up mental state however your version is somewhat exaggerated. Either way, the Delacours should have had him visiting healers and have him in therapy. Because honestly speaking, Harry Potter's saving people thing is just him being messed up in the head.
BikerSHAM chapter 109 . 7/4/2013
And some damn good chapters they are ! Love this story. Excellent work !