Reviews for The Slayer, The Avatar And The Guardian Of Light
WhiteElfElder chapter 119 . 9/24/2017
In that badly damaged body, how much of a threat would the "Beast" be? Why do I get the feeling that James planned for all of this and will either attack the circles, or Hogwarts?
WhiteElfElder chapter 111 . 9/24/2017
Who the heck is in the school that keeps casting these spells; is Wormtail still able to sneak in?
WhiteElfElder chapter 109 . 9/24/2017
I wonder if whomever did that spell was really trying to target Harry to do exactly what has happened in order to take him out?
WhiteElfElder chapter 108 . 9/24/2017
Hello dictatorship!
WhiteElfElder chapter 103 . 9/24/2017
In the last chapter Fudge was trying to kidnap a French citizen, yet the French did nothing but grant Harry guardianship? I really hate how Tom and James seem to be one upping everyone.
WhiteElfElder chapter 102 . 9/24/2017
Harry really needs to do something to contain Fudge, either through getting him out of office, or finding and exposing his closet of skeletons.
WhiteElfElder chapter 93 . 9/22/2017
I wonder if the body of Adam back in Sunnydale could be used to complete the body of Adam at Hogwarts to restore him to full?
WhiteElfElder chapter 87 . 9/22/2017
Where is Sapphire during all of this?
WhiteElfElder chapter 85 . 9/22/2017
Where were all of the other Alliance?
WhiteElfElder chapter 80 . 9/22/2017
What the heck, how was Hermione marked? Why does Fudge seem to be trying to take everything that rightfully belongs to Harry?
WhiteElfElder chapter 79 . 9/22/2017
Harry should transform for Sapphire.
WhiteElfElder chapter 78 . 9/22/2017
did Adam do that because he found a relation to Harry when he was examining the tapestry back at the Potter manor?
WhiteElfElder chapter 76 . 9/22/2017
Too bad the results of the investigation into the mishandling of Harry's family funds have not been brought through as that could severely destroy Fudge.
WhiteElfElder chapter 66 . 9/22/2017
What ever happened to Harry's family money that was greatly depleted, was it recovered?
WhiteElfElder chapter 65 . 9/22/2017
What is it with Ginny and messing with things that are not her's? I feel bad for Adam as people keep stomping on his emotions and belongings.