Reviews for The Slayer, The Avatar And The Guardian Of Light
anja.quickert.9 chapter 119 . 2/28
:-)
bookwormtx chapter 75 . 4/26/2015
Ah poor harry no threesome perfect place for it and he did not get it cry cry cry poor harry
Jigsawiskiller chapter 119 . 10/14/2014
Wher all the other chapters?
Jigsawiskiller chapter 98 . 10/12/2014
Ummm why has the demential number chaned from the beginning of the chapter to the end?
Jigsawiskiller chapter 85 . 10/12/2014
I hate you and your cliffhangers! Why u do that!,! Herrr now I just have to reD therest of the story to find out (cheeky smile) nice work hate the cliffhanger but who actually likes them?

Jigsawiskiller chapter 76 . 10/11/2014
Ummmm... there's an error in the counting of defeats... he says the baby defeat then first year saying again THEN he say I defeated him in second year for the SECOND time then the third it's juzt the maths that was getting to me. Plus you might want to reconsider the wording of handing the werewolves on a SILVER platter. Ya know silver... the stuff that burns then... yeah oppps... love your story and everything else is brilliant just a few thing like that caught my eye.

Keep up the good work

Jigsawiskiller chapter 75 . 10/11/2014
i'm wondering if this is mistake or if it's for future reference but he got the dragon coat thing and then you got the dragon clothes so i would've thought that went with the helmet mask thing but there has been no mention of the dragon coat or armour and i was just wondering if that was a mistake on your part or are you saving it for future in the story. Love you sorry and keep up the good work

Tanathar chapter 119 . 6/24/2014
Amazing ideas, amazing story. Loving reading it.
Marin D chapter 25 . 1/15/2014
I would like to point out that the conversation between Viktor and Harry in Bulgarian should be "Добро утро. Добре ли спа?" -Viktor; "Много добре, благодаря ти Виктор."- Harry
jeanpaulreddy93 chapter 25 . 7/20/2013
Your portrayal of Harry is really messed up. I understand Harry's disorder of always blaming himself due to his upbringing and f&cked up mental state however your version is somewhat exaggerated. Either way, the Delacours should have had him visiting healers and have him in therapy. Because honestly speaking, Harry Potter's saving people thing is just him being messed up in the head.
BikerSHAM chapter 109 . 7/4/2013
And some damn good chapters they are ! Love this story. Excellent work !
jaelin910 chapter 119 . 1/26/2013
you'd better leave this story on a cliff-hanger like that
jaelin910 chapter 66 . 1/25/2013
when you've got that much money "because I can" becomes quite a good reason. especially when it helps out your friends
jaelin910 chapter 34 . 1/25/2013
what kind of childhood did snape have if he can consider harry's upbringing pampered?
grayfoxmg1 chapter 119 . 8/25/2011
any chance of this story being continued?