Reviews for Overcoming Secrets
Emma O'Leary chapter 8 . 1/3/2008
So apparently, i can only review once per chapter, hence the review for chapter 7. thank you so much! I have seen bits and pieces of underworld, and now that you have been kind enough to refresh my memory, i understand a lot better. thanks so much!
Emma O'Leary chapter 9 . 1/2/2008
i'm still pretty confused... so bella is a slayer who feeds on vampires? but she works for vampires, because Aro was the one who took her away. if shes so powerful, why cant she just escape? also, what are the death dealers? vampires? and what are lycans? i've heard of them before, but i dont remember where. and whats the deal with reviving Marcus?
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 9 . 11/6/2007
very wicked chapter... please up date soon
Zaedah chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I'm curious for the next part and I don't even know what Twillight is! So get to typing! (And yes, I do read profiles, including yours...in answer to your query)Obsessions can be fun!
Insane Malkavian chapter 8 . 8/8/2007
Please update soon! This is an awesome story btw! :D
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 8 . 7/16/2007
never give up
reader101 chapter 8 . 7/16/2007
i can't wait to read more.
Kabbage Kat chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
May I be ruthless? Okay, for one I have no idea what is going on. You should've probably explained some of this in a lot more detail or at least give somewhat of a backstory. What, exactly, is Bella? Who is Kraven? What do all these terms of status have to do with anything?

Besides that, the only thing that this story and Twilight have in common are a few names. The werewolves are not referred to as lycans, the word vampire is spelled as 'vampire,' and many other things are so far from the original story that I would never dream of associating this story with Twilight. Plus, it is rather plotless, which ties into the firstly mentioned criticisms.

My final statement? I think the idea is generally good, but you would need to add a ton more detail to every little sentence and make sure no one would ever associate it with Twilight before I ever even dreamed of seriously considered looking into it.

Boy, I hope that made sense. . . . .
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 7 . 6/18/2007
very wicked chapter
lizzie chapter 5 . 6/18/2007
its kinda confusing
DyingInParadise chapter 7 . 6/18/2007
one word awesome
LucidNightfall chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
ur chapters r so short but they are REALLY REALLY good i just hate that cuz then i'm bouncing in my chair for a day or more waiting for the next chapter but it's so short that by the time i'm finished only 5 mins have gone by!

but it's REALLY good i love it (like i've already said lol now i'm just repeating ur self)

ur cliffys r like those DUN DUNDUN! kinda ones and i love that

can't wait for the next chapter

watching from the shadows

LucidNightfall
xX.ay.bay.bay chapter 6 . 4/5/2007
very different...i like. update soon! )
Phoebe Goddess Of The Moon chapter 6 . 4/5/2007
I really love the end she kissed Edward because she wanted him to go away... hillarous!
Alyrenzia chapter 6 . 4/5/2007
totally awesome, I can just imagine the looks on Kraven and Edward's faces, and i'm cracking up right now, your one of the best