Reviews for My Immortal
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This is sad.
D chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I'm often ambivalent about songfics, but the way you use the last line - "He still has all of me; I just wish I was enough" - is so very true to Zack, loyal as he is to no avail, and really rather stunning.
sono spiacente chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
*teary eyed* WOW.

I'd like to inform you that you officially own my soul.
CornCob chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
AW! IT'S SO SAD!

the last line is what really throws it into the angst pit, I think.

And I liked your litle rock throwing analogy. Very nice story. I really liked what you did, the voice you gave Zack.
That's SQUALL chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
OMG! you're alive! and that was beautiful ;3 Aghh... you are too sexy for words. Damn your fic, it makes my heart hurt ;;

Grrghh. That was so amazing, like all of your shit -cries- I love how it goes all Zack-ish for a while and yer like 'yay!' and then it gets so fucking depressing. -wanders around helplessly, curls up in fetal position-

Hahaa.. i'm not good at leaving sexy comments. But. -stares, blinks- Dude. That was amazing. And the ending is lovely. I love how it ties back into the song and is so angsty ;3;

I love youu TT3TT

-Silver
NeoTroi79 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
AWN!

OK, I liked "barren wasteland of a sentence" and "waves of crimson. Damn that was morbid."

sque congrates on the triumpant return to fanfiction

luv Troi
Soul Writer Of Dark Truth chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Aw. That was so sweet...I'm weird I know. But in my mind... that was sweet...yes, sad too... but sweet! I love it!