Reviews for Princess Maker: Éveillez vous à vos rêves
Private Villa chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
A good beginning for something that seems to be a good premise for a fine story.

I hope you continue it now that I know you are still alive and typíng as I liked the game quite a lot and will, perhaps, make my own fan fiction of it.

As someone that has played the game I must add that the age differences of your characters would make a little bit easier the development of a relationship of the Friend\lover kind and complicate the father\dautgher one, which is not a bad thing for me, in fact that would be quite entertaining.

I cannot visualize any important mistake as this fic only has the prologue for the moment, nevertheless this fic is well written.

Another thing I can help you with is on the area of making the process of elaborating this fic a little bit easier and faster, so if you want help be assured that I will try my best to help you.

Good Luck

Luis fading out
DarklightZERO chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Hey, good idea for the story. A recarnated hero. I just got Princess maker a short while ago and I found that it was a good game. The only thing you need for it is lots of patence.

Anyways good story, you have made a rather good intro, set the scene perfectly.

Until next time Farewell!

(adds story to story alert list)
Sevish chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I like it, It got a little wordy in a few places but otherwise it's a good start. I'm glad I'm the first review, but am afraid that Princess maker is just not popular in the states. Please continue and bring cube into the mix.