Reviews for Transience
Oceano chapter 14 . 4/3/2007
I know you've already finished your story, but I wanted to say that I absolutely LOVED it! You are a very gifted writer - hooray for people like you that keep people like me reading fan fiction until like 2 in the morning on a school night (or morning? hm...) Anyways, kudos to you, and I just wanted to say... Wasn't it Edward Anthony Masen, with an 'e'? lol keep writing!

Toodles! -Oceano
misskiana chapter 14 . 3/31/2007
ah OMG! it was wonderful. i loved every minute of it. ) so cute! great job!

EmoDre
treeofknowledge1 chapter 5 . 3/27/2007
Hahaha...I know a girl named Cassandra and she actually reminds me of your Cassandra a little bit. She's not so mean spirited though, just talkative and a bit annoying. I love fluff!
kyasurin15 chapter 14 . 3/25/2007
AH! EKK! AH! EK! OMG! how wonderful, it's awesome i loved it, great job writing it, it was so perfect and awesomely done, ah my internet wasn't working so i was just able to finish it now, but i loved it, great job, you have made my day your story has made me happy again, cause i read this book and it made me heartbroken and sad cause it wasn't how i wanted it to be but now im happy yay! so thanks hehe, that was really sweet and awesome, great job, i hope to see more storys from you soon! your a great author!

-KAt
nellabella41 chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
fun fun SNOW. i love snow! to bad i live in sunny LA. we dont get much snow -pouts-. any way luv it!

-nell
nellabella41 chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
aw they are so cute. luv ur story(luved ur other ones 2) cant wait!

-nell
Princess Pirates chapter 14 . 3/18/2007
HOW DID I MISS THIS UPDATE?

OMG OMG OMG OMG

I
Sarah chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
this story reminds me A LOT of the song In Another Life by Ashlee Simpson
DropsOfTwilight chapter 12 . 3/15/2007
Great story. I know you'd probably hate it if I said that you rushed it, but I think that it was a bit rushed at some parts. I actually liked that it was rushed in some parts, jumping up and down in my seat. Especially after she found out the Edward biting her and making her a vampire dilemma; but that's beside the point. I still think that it would make your stories much more-for want of a better word-enticing to read. The outline of the story is great, really. Srsly, I would read as much as I could last night -so much homework these days- and I went to school today. During my free periods, or at any time that I had free time to use a computer(there's not enough of those in a school day, huh?), I would continue reading. Keep up the good work. and I hope you make a load more!
jaymsies chapter 14 . 3/14/2007
i'd like to tell you that i LOVED this story!

yes i did!

i just read it all today and even though it's finished i thought i'd let you know how GREAT it was!

you're an AMAZING writer! :D:D
edwardlovr026 chapter 14 . 3/13/2007
aww.. i really like it- i just picture bella wearing the veil.. aww! love the story.. hate that its done- hope u writ more stories!.. :)
123kit-Kat123 chapter 8 . 3/12/2007
this was totaly a wonderful story!
luvtwilight chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
OMG I LUV THIS STORYY! ITZ ONE OF MY FAVES! I CANT WAIT TILL CASUALTIES CUM OUT! HOPEFULLY SOON
jesikababe chapter 14 . 3/11/2007
love it
Caileen Cullen chapter 14 . 3/11/2007
:D lol, I will seriously miss this story, it was one of my favorites. Please post the sequel soon!
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »