Reviews for Transience
Love B
MatingInspires chapter 14 . 6/13/2012
Enjoyed your story!
kmfroggi chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
very cute and sweet story. i kinda had an idea it was edward who did it, it just made sense! lol. i am glad it all worked out for them!
AnuluvesTwilightSeries chapter 14 . 12/13/2011
Oh wowwww another lovely story loved it loved da concept n loved edwella so glad dey reunited bt damn so Edward bite Bella damn thnx god she forgive Edward for dat n wowww edwella got married awesome
GeminiEyes chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
aww that was a cute story
Hh33YyZz64 chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
I've been reading you story and so far i love it. You give this feel that even though they are vampires, they still feel cold and hot. They even shiver. At first, i was wondering why it would matter if they shared a bathroom, all they do is shower and brush their teeth maybe, but they don't need any toiletry items. But, i like the human-like vibe you have them give off, but also keep the vampire feeling too. Like how their breaths are cold and they can feel the difference. I'm just rambling, but this is like the first time i read something like this, its fascinating.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/6/2011
This was sweet and I loved it! At least this Bella was more accepting of gifts and Rose and her got along. Very nicely done.
FungysCullen13 chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
I like this story!

Is so cutee!

Moni
Poison-Iby chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Ooh!
girlpower8900 chapter 14 . 3/29/2010
AW! :) this story was so fluffy! :) I love Edward/Bella!
Edmet chapter 14 . 2/16/2010
Enjoy all your writing. Thank you for anothr lovely read.
crystal the optimist chapter 14 . 1/26/2010
This was really good. I was on the edge of my seat when Bella was having her internal battle over whether she still loved Edward or not. And my heart was breaking as I heard what she'd been through. This was really deep and I enjoyed it very much. It was also realistic (as realistic as vampires can get, I mean. -b) and very classy. I 'oohed' and 'awwed' over Valentines day and the proposal. I also laughed over ExB getting caught on the couch. It was everything I could've asked for in a story, but again with the crying factor. I'm not criticizing, it's just that I usually just can't get over stories that make me cry. I constantly talk about them - just ask my friend Azhane or -smiley-faces-1.25.96 - and I will occasionally reread them. I have a suggestion for a really AMAZING story, if you're interested PM me and I'll tell you the name. I'm not even kidding, this story was really amazing, inspiring, and I'm soon going to read it for the third time! Just ask. Anyway, I really liked your story and I have a feeling I'll like all of the others I'm soon going to be reading! Bye! Crystalmarie.
boredummm chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
loved this chap
raerae chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
sad, so so sad. :'( song made it even sadder, but i've read it before, and i love it now ad then. still so sad though, :'(
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
This is so cool! I love she adapts to moving into the Cullen's house!
490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »