Reviews for Transience
Klutzic Kitten chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
bomb... drop bomb? should america be concerned? in canada goona nuke us? *runs for cover*

lol j/k

great fluff, happy vd to you too. or as my friends and i now know it happy legal prositution day! do not ask! ok, ask, i dont mind XD

luv

Niki

should update soon, shouldn't i?
Streaming Radiant Fire chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
oh...plz update soon!
Padfootrules3 chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
loved this chapter update soon!
Bedlam Flux chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
uh oh, a bomb huh? Sounds exciting.
foreverinlove17 chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
um... the chapter made me grin out of happiness. I do have to say though I am one of the kids who wears black and swears off valentines day, there are many reasons but I won't bore. lol. Good chapter. It was nice and fluffy, made me happy. :). Really adorable, update soon.
Kina07 chapter 4 . 2/14/2007
luv ur story keep on writing
midnightmoon21 chapter 4 . 2/14/2007
it was so good! Kep writing!
Caileen Cullen chapter 4 . 2/13/2007
:D This chapter made me very very happy. I couldn't help but smile big the entire ending. Awesome chapter, please update quickly!
Alexandra Stone chapter 4 . 2/13/2007
i like this version :D

yay to your being carried away :D:D:D
Bella Mason chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
YAY for intimacy!

very nice story!
Dani chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
AW! HOW ADORABLE IS THAT? Doesn't it make you want to hug someone?
vampirenvy9 chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
I love the snow scenes. I dem. Update soon!
Jordanne chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
i do so love the playing in the snow scenes... snow makes fics all the more loveable :D please update1 youre lucky to get reviews... my fics only have like two reviews each :( oh well...
hotaru89 chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
awesome job I can't wait for more, update soon!
foreverinlove17 chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
You reviewed my story so I figured I could return the gesture. I don't think your chapters are to rushed at all, I mean in the actual twilight series it only took them first sight to be infatuated with each other. Anyways very orginal idea, not many left on fanfic, very good job, update soon.
506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »