Reviews for Transience
rileylynn chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
aww! I love it!

update soon
xo-Bella-ox chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
this is great! I hope she remembers lol C but of course thats all up to the brains of the story C keep going!can't wait to read!
Alyrenzia chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
Edward and Bella, is a Twilight story good without them?. I so love your plot and can't wait until they find they loved each other before as humans. Keep up the good work and good luck
Isabella-Anja chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
I've liked all your stories so far and this one is turning out to be just as good. The relationship does seem rushed but then again, Edward and Bella do have a history already - just neither of them remember it. But keep up the good work and update your in progress works soon please~! :)
rileylynn chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
son
Charlotte Cullen chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
I love it! more please!
Jordanne chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
that was really good except the relationship between edward and bella seems a little rushed... but maybe thats for a reason... well if it is i assume we will find out why in a later chapter...
emilie whoa chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
...don't you think that's a little fast? i mean don't get me wrong, i love they're kissing and everything, but still. it seems a little fast for me.
ileamc chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
You know what?...I LOVE THIS STORY A LOT PLEASE KEEP UPDATING! This story is going to be in my favorites including you.
DeadlyNightSage chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
so wait? you go to school on saterday and sunday? is that leagal? well it might be in britan but it sure ani't normal in america, texas at the least!
hotaru89 chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
Ah, another great chapter, Bella and Edward are the perfect couple! Hahah Jon! Lol. Update soon!
hotaru89 chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
Great, great, great job! Please update soon, I can't wait for more!
ouiplanete chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
yeay! kiss! when is edward going to tell her that he knew her when she was a human? how did she become a vampire? update soon!
Alexandra Stone chapter 3 . 2/10/2007