Reviews for To Never Be Diminished
Mackon chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
That was pretty nifty too, stopped just when it was getting good though.
Arekanderu chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
So any chance for an update ? Cause this cliff hanger is killing me
Kamitose chapter 3 . 11/8/2007
holy crap! I never thought a Firefly/Angel crossover would work (though I wish Amy had been on Firefly... she was perfect for it). This is amazingly thought out. You really made it work. Amazing job. You just might want to put seperators between scene changes (not year changes, just changes between the main crew talking and Fred and River talking for instance). Over all a 9.5 out of 10!
swift hunter chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
Excellent characterization! I must admit, I skim the crossovers section for a laugh but occasionally I find stories like yours that truly deserve credit! A wonderful piece of writing. And I am a fan of Illyria, probably one of the coolest characters to hit the tv screens.

*bows*

I'd be deeply distraught if you discontinued!
Silverblade219 chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
Interesting chapter. YOur characterasions of River and Illyria are get.

Does Illyria really want River to be her warrior or does she want something more?

Please update soon!
Tony the jew chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
Good chapter, a litte short but i've been reading long story. up-date soon
NightStar28 chapter 2 . 3/5/2007
Very Cool, mixing two of my favorite shows, it would be a laugh to have both River and Fred together. I'l be looking for the next chapter
Silverblade219 chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
is the lack of magic slowing killing spike? since, he would be dead without the vampiric magic (i'm guessing...)

will the serenity crew find out what fred/illyria is?

please update soon!
Arekanderu chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
I love this 't wait for the next Angel still around
Hotpoint chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
Certainly peaked my interest. Please update soon
Silverblade219 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
this story looks interesting.

the part with the operative took place a year before when she was on serenity, right? why does illyria want river dead? and why is spike in a coma-state?

please update as soon as possibel
filmFreak1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Liking it so far...I wonder how Angel got dusted? Whatever it is that happened to Spike, I hope he recovers it soon...I hate to see him in such a funk.

I'm rather puzzled, though; why exactly would Illyria be working for the Alliance? She's not the kind that takes to authority too well.

Keep the chapters coming, you've got me interested!
love898 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007