Reviews for Invisible Green Monsters
jottingz chapter 1 . 5/18/2020
Sorry I'm a bit late. I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story. What a ride! I love this from start to finish. One of my "Rachel500" favorites. Brava!
samfan9 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I just love how you cast the team dynamic. Your Sam can take care of herself (as Sam should) yet the men in her life are so protective. Even Daniel! And now Cam... NICE.. I always look forward to reading your stories. Once again, than you for writing.
Lutherian chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I loved it. It had the classic sg1 feel to it.
Padme18 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Great Story Rachel.
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Oh..I love AU Season9 and 10 fics! This seems to be one of them! Loved it!
Gen Varel chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Wonderful job! I just got the link for this story today and couldn't wait to read it. It met all my requirements and had just the right amount of romance, action, and angst. Loved having Jonas be part of the story as well. He's one of my favorite characters. Thanks for a job well done!
ScienceGeek chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I liked this very much. I liked how the title referred to both the Re'tu and both Sam and Jack's issues with jealousy. I liked how all three elements sort of wove together-at first I thought the title was going to be all about Sam's feelings, then Jack's. I was actually surprised by the Re'tu being there. Nicely done.
adara13 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Aww, very sweet story. I love Sam watching out for Mitchell to make him feel included, and it's neat to see your take on how Sam might have felt about being back at SG-1. Cute story as always!
SJAuthor chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Nicely done!

The Martouf/Anise switch was done smoothly, I must say :)
SqueeG-1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Great, as always. Thank you.
Starlover1990 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
loved it, very sweet...some angst..wonderful:D
dp chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Excellent as always. The perfect mix of angst, romance, and danger plus a great mix of old friends coming to call. All your stories are enjoyable reading adventures and I am looking forward to the next one.
dreamer one chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Very nice. Especially loved seeing the Retu Charlie alive and well and doing good work. Seems like a very realistic take on what would have been a difficult situation with Jack and Sam together and at the SGC. Also interesting take on Martouf vanishing after events of D&C. Wish the show had thought of that! Your writing is so well done as usual; thanks for your latest effort!
Sasusc chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Lovely! I love how you revisited the Retu story and Charlie. And I love how you included the Martouf scene. To me, it parellel the "Almost Kiss" scene in Ripple Effect and having Jack be there was great. _
feb04 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
nice story , i really do want to like mitchell but can't quite manage to do so , love sam and jack together, it was also good to hear about charlie , look forward to your next chapter of aftershocks !