Reviews for If Only You Knew
AyaEmett chapter 17 . 7/3
WTF?! THE END?! REALLY?!
bloodedlife94 chapter 17 . 1/1
I really loved this fic. It's the first one I have read that actually describes the fourth condemning naruto to a life of hate as something that is not heroic but brutal.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
But wouldn't it make sense for Naruto to like pain? He doesn't feel many feelings so pain would be a blessing to him. I don't get why people don't get it. Anyway I like this so far. Thanks for writing its awesome!
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
Wow I really love the fact that Naruto searches for emotions in a way. I haven't really read any fanfics where Naruto looks for emotion but it makes sense for him not to feel some emotions because of the no care he got. Anyway its interesting and I can't wait to read more.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Yes! I love Minato bashing! Sorry but that's not a good enough excuse to do that to your son you ****** **** **** *******. And I don't mind Naruto being 12. He's a ninja I think if he's mature enough to kill people he's mature enough to do whatever else he ******* wants. Anyway I think I'm going to enjoy this.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Seriously, is this KakaNaru or SasuNaru?
yaoichallenge21 chapter 17 . 10/5/2014
Wow this is a really amazing story. I loved it, even the disturbing and parts I found wrong seemed right to an extent. And I loved how realistic you made it. It really followed the story line, tho it had a different background, I guess. Anyways, one of my favorite parts was when Naruto threatened Mizuki about Iruka and you said he showed his true self for the first time. When that happened I was able to take the state he was in at that time and apply it to him through out the story to picture his true nature. It also reminded me of a similar version of Gaara, but only to an extent. Anyways, this was a great story and I loved it, tho I would like to read about what happens with Sasuke and what was really wrong, but if need be, I can be satisfied with what there is of this story. Really, its brilliant. :) thanks.
CytheriaXylia chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
Holy fuck, this FanFic is literally addicting.
When I first started reading, I thought 17 chapters were plenty, but now they seem too be not enough, and I'm not even finished. I adore this story, thank you so much for writing it.
CytheriaXylia chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
Oh my lord! I loved this! You sir are truly amazing at Fanfic writing, or rather just writing in general. I'm really taking a liking to this version of Naruto. I like the naive Naruto mainly because he's entertaining, and you get too see him mature throughout Shippuden, but this Naruto Uzumaki is much more exciting. It's strange, I've never liked Sasuke's personality, and I'm not too sure how I should word this, but when Naruto acts more like Sasuke, I find it really humorous. Almost like I think Sasuke's personality suits Naruto better. I also liked the twist where Naruto isn't completely in love with Sakura. Unlike most, I really like Sakura, but I couldn't possibly care less about NaruSaku. All in all, I thought this was wonderful, and unlike most Fanfic writers you have a way of keeping the chapters long, thorough, yet still very exciting and interesting. I really liked how you chose too portray Naruto's character in a way where he still kept some of his originally written personality by making him put up a naïve front instead of actually being just plain naïve Naruto. I'm really happy that there are a full seventeen chapters to this story. Thank you for writing this.
Gaara's Demon Sister Shi chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
This Story is really great so are you able to finish this as I just love this story so far and your a great author and I just love Kakashi x Naruto but also do you happen to wright any Gaara x Naruto and the story like ones not the one shot's or know of any good ones? Or stories like your own? Like with naruto emotionless but slowly learns about them? and when are you going to finish this story if you ever do?
Nightoflight9 chapter 17 . 10/14/2013
What? What? Why did it just end? Ahh noo this was a good story :). Not always well-written, but good enough to continue.
itanaru474 chapter 17 . 7/28/2013
This is fantabulisly awesome! I love it...
TheRealNoddy chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
Yay amazing
its a shame it ended :'(
but oh well