Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors
Last Laugh chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I love the way you write.
taki chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
still love this! I hope you are doing well :D I can't wait for an update!
Heartbeat101 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Gah! LOVED IT! I fell totally head over heels for your other fic, By Any Other Name, so I couldn't pass this one up either.

Now I'm just sorry it's only one chapter!

You're fabulous, and I love the way you mix these two worlds without being totally cheezy.
Broena chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
*turns chibi fox/kitten eyes on you*Pwease Update? Pwetty Pwease?

This is a good story.
Gothic Lust chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
i like this, update soon.
MagicalRain chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
that was awesome! you've gotta update! please!
Kagome Lady of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Awesome work! I really loved it!
Evil RULZ chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
please update soon i love this story its great so far :)
Ayjah chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Very interesting and wow are you good at subtle :)
Lovelywitch chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Well, yours is the second I've read that had Kag and Hiei secretly mated and her pregnant(or didn't they? if so, many sorry for assuming incorrectly), but the other has it so that the child would be first born. But the SDs' reactions in yours are much more interesting. Please update soon. I'm looking forward to the interactions between Kag and the SDS and more surprises.
g2fan chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Interesting so far. Please update soon. Wendy
Bloodcherry chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
*smirks* Well, this made me curious. XD I really wish you can update soon!

Ja ne,

Bloodcherry
Tomi Masaoka chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Wowsers! This fic is gonna be awesome I can feel it in my bones! Is Hiei the father? He must be right? But howcome Kagome said her husband wasn't home at the moment? I can't wait to read the next chapter, I'm SOO excited. Update soon onegaishimasu!
LeafeKnight7 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Oh this one has got me twisted. I get the feeling that Hiei is the father and husband but then again, you could be one of those authors that suddenly has a surprise twist in the middle of it all. So I'll just keep on wondering if I'm right or not and wait for the next chapter. _Ja ne!
osvark chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
This story is good on so many different levels i don't know where to begin. I love the private way hiei and kagome act around each other and the surprised reactions of the rest of the spirit detectives. Keeping the story in kurama's voice was a nice touch so that the reader knew just as little about hiei's and kagome's relationship prior to this fic, yet we got a lot of the small details the kitsune avatar observed. I like how even though it's obvious that the two are married, kagome still refused to admit that hiei was her husband, just leaving it as her husband's at work. Even though it bums me out that this story will probably never get finished it still seems has a quality about it that doesn't make it too bad of a one-shot.