Reviews for Changed
Mystique84 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
really fantastic! i love how horny Michael was, he is so yummy!

anyway, loved the quote at the end! love!

-Raven
asdf chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
That was...super, super hot. Well written. In character. And did I say hot?
KracivaVnutri chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
*applaudes* bravo bravo bravo! excellent! in story in form it all flowed so smoothly. well done keep it up!
so good chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
This was so good! You kept everyone in character, thank you so much for that. You kept Selene's pride, Michael's attitude and you made it fit perfectly between the first underworld movie and the second which i greately appreciate it since it allows the mind to override the element of disbelief. You out great care into this story and is truly showed. Thank you very much, it was a real treat
Dreys chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Just ran across the story today. Very nice characterization; you've caught the human/other tension very well in both vampire and lycan. Also, nice portrayal of their basic personalities-not too weak, not too strong, human yet still other. Very nicely told.
Wolfy101 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
That was great! I loved it!
Akemi Akibi chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Keep it going! I enjoyed it immensely, so you should keep it going! _

-Libby
Miravisu chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Rawr, I wasn't expecting something action packed like that when I had read the first lines of this story. Most interesting how the tables were turned in a manner of speaking as well, only to be ever so slightly tilted again ;)

And I sure wouldn't mind seeing a continuation of some sort either!
Transfiguration chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I thought your writing was very...cohesive and well thought out. Not just dumb dribble you wrote and posted without looking over. This was a good peice with good writing. You showed a deeper side to the characters..but will you continue? WIll you follow with the sequel:Evolution?
aya hineshi chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Cool Story. Love the imagery )
marmalo chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Very good I really enjoyed it
AnaDry chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Really cool
Anona chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Hi,

this is a great story! I enjoyed it very much, not only because of the fact that I am a Selene/Michael relationship fan, but because the story is well written and has originality. Please write more of these!
guygreen008 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
loved the 1st chapter, keep it up
london vixen chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Both very cool and very hot! I loved this fic! Well done!