Reviews for In Leaps and Bounds
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
The feels! The friendship! The angst! Poor poor dying naruchan! More! I loved it!
bellatrics chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
HOLY CRAP THIS STORY IS DELICIOUS I LOVE IT WHY HASNT IT UPDATED IN SO LONG MY GOD I CANT
xKimixKuriax chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
This is an AMAZING story and i really hope that u will continue coz this is like my fav naruto fanfic that i have ever read truely love it and if u im left without an awesome fic like this for too long i'll b really sad TTTT

LOVE IT 3 (if u couldn't tell lol XD)
d chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
you are amazing. that is all.

puuulease continue
Count Army Leader chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
Izumi: Why have you not updated in years? I want more! Please can you finish your stories?
daily-chan chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
i've first read this fic in september 2007 and couldn't review back then.

since then this fic has been in my mind somehow, remembering part of this so amazing fic.

i searched for it for so long and am so glad i've found it again.

the way you've written this is just amazing, the emotions described so well and the interaction between everyone close to perfect.

the scene's with kyuubi in the beginning made me think the two had come to terms as the kyuubi seems to care somewhat but then you made such a great plothole in turning everything upside down.

the interaction between naruto and sasuke is so amazingly and it just makes this entire fic great to read.

you work on something that will stay in people's head a long time even after reading it.

thus i really hope you will continue this some day and write further on this amazing fic, i know i'm really looking forward to it as its a great fic and i think we all want to know how it will end.
Ambiguous Loon chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
wow, this story is amazing! I like what the fox pulled with Sasuke, that was priceless.

Kudos, keep it up

-s.o
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
i really love it

update soon please
dragonzice chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
wow, this story is amazing! such lovely long chapters too, packed full of angst and action! can't help but wonder how naruto's feeling right about now. can't wait to see what happens next!
Midnight Crisis chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Ah well, a little bit of Sakura isn't that bad )

But, Saruka aside, this was a great chapter!
princesspoison chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
kool story hope u update soon
Jellybean06 chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
Wow. That's the only thing I can say about this story...it is so amazing, everyone is IC, and you've portrayed the emotions so well. Are you still working on this? If you are please update soon!
TaFavio chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
hey! great story! i would love it if you updated my fair lady. plz :)
Tragedy s Lover chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
Tell me, Please, That your still writing this?
CynicalTerror chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
probably the best story ive read in forever! its really well written and with every single word it gets better and better! are you planning on writing another chapter? if you are i cant wait to read!