Reviews for How Long Have You Loved Her?
Alexis Dawn chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This was cute!
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
e! thats so sweet! loved it... (and how good was that part in the ep where Sully left..? angela was like, 'we both know that Brennan didnt leave [with Sully] because of Booth', and GordonGordon just said, 'you are good.' he he. u gotta love those shippy moments...) :):) that was rlly good! i love ur profile, too, i just couldnt be bothered to post a PM. by the way, r u a teacher or something...? :) keep writing!

CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This was so sweet! I always love fics with Gordon-Gordon in them and this was one of the best! Well done! :)
BxBforever chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Wow I completely love this. Typical DaLiza Amazing awesome perfect
Kriti chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
that was good!i really liked how it started,the convo btw the doc and booth was a good read but i felt towards the end when he's with bones...i cant explain it wasn't that it was badly written but i felt that the feel of the story sorta shifted...i don't think im explaining that very well...just that ur a very good writer...and this story didn't end with the same feel..or maybe pace that i expected or thot it wud...maybe the convo btw booth and bones should have been a little more emotional since u depict booth thinking a lot over what he's feeling or wat the doc is telling him about his relationship with bones...i guess that's sorta ended a little quickly or abruptly maybe ...i expected the actual confession to be a little more strtched out...but it was a great read nonethless...booth with his doc offered some good insight...good job!
artsycherry chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
It was very lovely!

I appreciated how the story was based on the question, what if? What if Gordon Gordon had talked to him about Bones while he was working on the barbecue?

Also, I liked how it was very accurate when it came to past events concerning B&B. This is because I've read too many stories that have all the romance, but leave out the plot and action. Still I they are written so well that I am reluctant to ignore them.

Your stories are different though. I enjoy them so much due to the correct balance of every element that we readers look for in fan fics. You truly are a talented writer. :)
Polly83 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Wow... Wyatt's diagnosis is pretty smart... I always thought Wyatt was pretty smart, but here he's even more smart.
dancingpiggy chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
i love dr. wyatt! just bluntly asking those questions (and finally getting them together) awesome job!

mumrulz chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Love Dr Wyatt. He so knows what is really going on!

Love the line "As one man to another, I say you go to her, tell her how you feel, and shag her all night long. Doctor’s orders." If only he had given that advice on the show. LOL.

You have done well for your first Bones fic. Now I am going to continue working my way through the rest of your fics. :-)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Aw so sweet! I wish that really happened instead of her meeting Sully and Booth never doing anything...well you know. Grr, he was stupid to not do anything about Sully chasing after Bones...he could've asked her out...anyways, good story!

Sarali1983 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
"I say you go to her, tell her how you feel, and shag her all night long. Doctor’s orders." Priceless :D
mag31 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
That's funny because I also wondered what would have happenned if Gordon Gorgon had told Booth about his relationship with Bones. Great oneshot ;)
LolaLoo chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Despite being slightly scared by the image of Stephen Fry saying 'shag' (it's Stephen Fry, for God's sake, he's like a father figure to me!), I absolutely loved this. I also absolutely loved this scene in the show. Is it just me or has David Boreanaz become an even better actor this series? And his scenes with Gordon, Gordon Wyatt are the icing on the perfectly baked show. Yay for the third series getting the green light!

Brilliant as ever. There, you have my praise.
nodaiibuttodaii chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
which episode was it when booth threatened the guy who hit on bones?
saturn567 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007