Reviews for The Hazards of Being the Boss's Girl
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
I thought they were gonna attempt to kidnap kukaku, which would have been fucking hilarious because they obviously 1) would have mistaken their relationship, and 2) WOULD HAVE HAD THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM. You should do something like that maybe
zombiebaby chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Cute and funny.
kyothefallenkit chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Haha adorable XDD
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Yeeeeessss! Ganju/Hanalove. The whole girlfriend thing was hilarious as well.
kichikoneko chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Awww so sweet! This pairing has to be one of the most adorable in all of Bleach! I'm glad to have read this fanfic~.
YetAnotherCatgirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I really thought the twist was going to be that they kidnapped Shiba! And then Ganjty panics about Hana, only to find him all safe, and sound, and then Shiba beating him up when he comes home for not saving her. (Because of course, she got herself un-kidnapped, no problem. [ishida and orihime have to learn to do that, lol].)

But I liked your way better. It was pretty cute.
NINJA-RENKA chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I've just gotten into this pairing, but this story is adorable!(Hanatarou made me laugh especially)
Renn chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
...You, to me, are the God of Bleach fanfiction. Yes, you are! This was just too funny! Loved it to death!
lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
lmao aw ganju is so cute xD well that was a sweet lil oneshot great job
happedaez chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
aw. i liked it, it's cute!
Roman C Lee chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Haha, this was so CUTE! Hehe, I love this pairing *fan-girl sqee* LOVE this pairing, lol. Thanks for writing this; it's FANTASTIC! I had lotsa fun reading it -
somebody's world chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
LOL, this is hilarious!
deleted9account chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
that... that was just awesome! i've ready it like, a billion time over already. it was so sweet!

loved it, keep writting!
LunaAriana chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
This is adorable! So much fluff amongst the mob-thug kidnappings. But poor Hanatarou, it's not his fault he's so feminine. He needs, like, a six-pack or something ... or a leather jacket. But this pairing is great! Thank you!

~*Ariana*~
Akki The Angel Of Death chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
OMG!** SO CUTE!XD (dose the 'Cookie rain' dance and it's starts to rain Cookies) for you!:D

This is one, if not THE, most adorable fanfics that I've EVER read! I just love this pairing GanjuHana is SO CUTE!

again! LOVED it!:D