Reviews for The Silver Wolf Demon
yonomori chapter 15 . 6/8/2016
Wow, I never expected Kakashi to die at the end. Somehow, I really find it great to discover fanfictions which makes my imaginations wider. This fic, is the best one that I've read about Kakashi. Thumbs up author, you make me want to create my own fic too. Haha, though I really wanted Kakashi to live and have a full control over the Demon. By the way, what's again the wistle's use for in the fic?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
Hi, Laforaya again! Your notes at the bottom page are hilarious. You're really funny!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
Totally funny note at the bottom of chapter 5. I love your story. Good job on that video game of yours too. I am named Laforaya on wattpad. Could you check out ont of my stories so i don't look like a total loser? Thx. P.s. At least look on my birthday next year! I beg you! 1/30/2015
Blackened Ice chapter 15 . 9/14/2013
NO KASHI IS DEAD. BUT THIS WAA A GOOD ONE. FANTASTIC. IN THE SEQUAL CAN YOU MAKE KASHI CONE BACK. THANK YOU FOR WRITIG THIS, TILL NEXT TIME. JA NE
Blackened Ice
Vsasseranbuninjafromkonoha chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
Okay you know what I'm going to bed after this story, and now that I finished it I'm gonna go to bed crying an sobbing. Maybe even moping in a corner tomorrow. Why'd you kill off Kakashi? And maybe give us a character death warning next time. Now on to sobbing...WAAAHHHHHH! KAKASHI DIED!
Arctalis chapter 15 . 3/9/2011
wow. I cried reading this, it was utterly amazing! I loved the story, I even felt the back pains. (No seriously at the beginning my back was hurting as i read kakashi have back pains) *sobs* how sad!
Arctalis chapter 9 . 3/8/2011
This story is so epic, I have been reading since chapter 1 and I cannot get enough of this story! I want to read it all through the night! I was sad that he joined the akatsuki but it actually made it much more interesting!
Greysh chapter 15 . 2/17/2010
Sad ending. I wish that kakashi had survived... but I'm glad that he didn't hurt any of his friends. :)
IshiHatake23 chapter 15 . 1/2/2010
*tear* Aw! You did a wonderful job!
Shea Rya chapter 15 . 6/20/2009
Wow pawsome fic!
ToushirouLover chapter 15 . 11/29/2008
aw what a sweet ending... (as in the photos etc)
Mewsthecat chapter 15 . 11/18/2008
ah you finished! i was looking around, and saw you finished this! i hadb't known that!
Konoha's White Fang chapter 15 . 11/10/2008
so sad *sniff* I thought that he's going to really die but now that there's a sequel, I'm so happy! good story!
Prescripto13 chapter 15 . 11/10/2008
This one's been a great read-thanks for that!
One-Eyed Zoro chapter 15 . 11/9/2008