Reviews for The Silver Wolf Demon
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
Hi, Laforaya again! Your notes at the bottom page are hilarious. You're really funny!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
Totally funny note at the bottom of chapter 5. I love your story. Good job on that video game of yours too. I am named Laforaya on wattpad. Could you check out ont of my stories so i don't look like a total loser? Thx. P.s. At least look on my birthday next year! I beg you! 1/30/2015
Blackened Ice chapter 15 . 9/14/2013
NO KASHI IS DEAD. BUT THIS WAA A GOOD ONE. FANTASTIC. IN THE SEQUAL CAN YOU MAKE KASHI CONE BACK. THANK YOU FOR WRITIG THIS, TILL NEXT TIME. JA NE
Blackened Ice
Vsasseranbuninjafromkonoha chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
Okay you know what I'm going to bed after this story, and now that I finished it I'm gonna go to bed crying an sobbing. Maybe even moping in a corner tomorrow. Why'd you kill off Kakashi? And maybe give us a character death warning next time. Now on to sobbing...WAAAHHHHHH! KAKASHI DIED!
Arctalis chapter 15 . 3/9/2011
wow. I cried reading this, it was utterly amazing! I loved the story, I even felt the back pains. (No seriously at the beginning my back was hurting as i read kakashi have back pains) *sobs* how sad!
Arctalis chapter 9 . 3/8/2011
This story is so epic, I have been reading since chapter 1 and I cannot get enough of this story! I want to read it all through the night! I was sad that he joined the akatsuki but it actually made it much more interesting!
Greysh chapter 15 . 2/17/2010
Sad ending. I wish that kakashi had survived... but I'm glad that he didn't hurt any of his friends. :)
IshiHatake23 chapter 15 . 1/2/2010
*tear* Aw! You did a wonderful job!
Shea Rya chapter 15 . 6/20/2009
Wow pawsome fic!
ToushirouLover chapter 15 . 11/29/2008
aw what a sweet ending... (as in the photos etc)
Mewsthecat chapter 15 . 11/18/2008
ah you finished! i was looking around, and saw you finished this! i hadb't known that!
Konoha's White Fang chapter 15 . 11/10/2008
so sad *sniff* I thought that he's going to really die but now that there's a sequel, I'm so happy! good story!
Prescripto13 chapter 15 . 11/10/2008
This one's been a great read-thanks for that!
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 15 . 11/9/2008
I! MUST. READ. SEQUEL! Speaking of which, it's sequel, not squeal _
Rika24 chapter 15 . 11/9/2008
you just had to go and almost make me cry didn't you? i can't believe you killed him after what's happened in the manga! but at least it was a touching way, unlike it seems likely to happen in the manga, with him *sobs* dying alone. DAMN YOU KISHIMOTO-TEME!

the story was touching and thankfully you didn't have any of the villagers hateful towards kakashi's memory. but how will you do a sequel if kakashi's gone?