Reviews for Hate Me
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
That was awesome. So well written and I think you had the characters down so well. Loved it.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Great story! Sam really needed to hear what Dean had to say about it not being his fault that their lives were so messed up! Dean answered Sam's question in just the right way to take the guilt trip off of his brother and let him know that he was loved!
muffinsaregreat chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I liked it!
limonade chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Oh, love the jerk/bitch at the end. that always gets me! it's winchester speak for "i love you" "i love you too" since of course they wouldn't say that cause it'd be a total chick flick moment. Lovely fic!
SomeoneElsesDream chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
This was AMAZING! I too was left wondering what happned next...and I have to say that Tall Tales was a bit disapointing in the wake of such a powerful episode.
freaker chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
no chick flick moments! hahaha. loved it.
windstar chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
nice story, i liked it a lot :)
Julie chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
That was cute. Good job! : )
KatieLB chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
See we need our show to be one hour and 10 minutes... we aren't asking for too much just one more chick flick moment! Great job and thanks for writing this for us.
YourOnlyBelle chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Extremely well written and definitely something I would love to see happen on the show. Your characterization was perfect. Loved it.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Nicely done :) Very in-character for both of them.
aquaesulis76 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Ok - after lurking around the edges of all the Brotherhood fics, and all the other excellent pieces you've all written, I'm coming out of the woodwork to say how much I loved this. Just enough emotional vunrability, just enough brotherly snarking, as well as the honesty these boys need after all they've gone through, without being over sentimental and 'girly!' Great tag, perfect characterisation & now I can't wait to watch this ep! (I'm in the UK, so will be a while.)

Fav bits: “Listen carefully, because I don’t want to have this fucking conversation again.” - Dean being Dean

"You’re my family and that’s everything to me. It’s the only thing." - Dean's philosophy of life.

And Sam saying "I'm sorry." Cos Dean needed to hear that just as much as Sam need to hear what Dean said.

Shutting up again now.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Perfect! I agree wholeheartedly! Thank you for a wonderful job!
gatorpez chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Thanks, Will, for writing this tag.

The ending did seem to be a little incomplete to me...I really wanted Sam to say something to Dean about shooting him, etc.

And you're right - Sam does not have that punch to use on Dean from Bloodlust anymore.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
THANK YOU for that thoughtful, well-written, and emotionally charged ending to an episode that really deserved one. You really did a fantastic job with this. :)