Reviews for Stygian
The Glowing Mischief chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Have you ever thought of publishing a book? You should because you are an amazing author. This story is so well-writen,that I think you should publish a book. How do you come up with these ideas? They are amazing as is your writing.
Youko-Kokuryuuha chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Been meaning to review this one. Was eeling a bit lazy when I read it a few days ago. Anywho-

*This*. This gets right into a young Voldemort's head. My favorite lines, quite possibly, concerned his musings on death and its ability to make equals out of all. It's simple, I know, but I feel like it's just the perfect reason Voldemort-Tom-would damn himself so. And I adore his plotting and schemeing mind.

Way to nail a character, cupid. Favorited.

~Koky
painted.inkblot chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This whole thing is just...amazing. Chilling, because at first it comes from someone who's just ten, eleven years old, but it's extremely insightful and realistic.
Padfootatheart chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Wow.

Gorgeous.

This, this is just gorgeous...I love how we see the beginning, we see the decisions and the reflections...how each of them add up and throw him into the deepest pit of hell.

Again, your wording is exquisite, my favorite line:

He chooses his battles wisely, taking his territory inch by inch, hiding as much as he shows, lying as much as he confesses.

Don't ask, I don't know :)

*bows down to greatness that is cupid*

Paddy
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
O.O *eyes get big* This story is really really good! I loved it!
Gwinna chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Wow, that's really good. I love your characterization of Tom. Especially the part about his being weak for giving in to his obsessions, because that's something I've always thought about him - he can't truly be pwerful when he can't even control himself. Though maybe that's harder than controlling others, who knows. Heh, your story is making me think deep thoughts, so that's a compliment in itself. I also like how he realizes that he's lost something by making his horcruxes. Besides all that, your writing is gorgeous; your word-choice adds a lot to the story. This review doesn't really do it justice, but it's one of the best Tom Riddle stories I've read. Well done.
imber de caelum chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Wow, you are a very talented writer. I'm impressed. Nicely written, original, and (I think) accurate portrayal. Kudos!