Reviews for Trophy of Renata
PayaDarkstorm chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Fire Blood you dawg, pray that Renata does not kill you after round 69.
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I'm so very happy to see him get what he wants. I just wish she wouldn't shun him again after. They'd make a nice mated pair...(sighs). Wish it could stay that way.

Wonderful! Fire Blood was yummy as usual! ;D

DreamFeathers chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
*cracks up laughing*

Now that was some good hot sex! damn! you're REALLY good in writing that! Me likes!

but to jump from the point to moot box.

HAHA! Poor Renata! Reverse psychology really drew her up the walls! I mean you're used to being admired etc and when a guy finally totally ignores her, it's all big WTF XD Totally priceless! Hmm. I wonder how the arrangements are going to between her and Fire Blood from now on? are they going to be mates, or just friends with benefits? I really like of your style of describing the Predator society :D Their facial (what do you call them, manab-something?) always creeps me out, but otherwise cool!
Saberfang90 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Awesome! Looks like Fire Blood finally got his wish. XD
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 8/23/2008

Fire Blood's got to PROVE it now!

TeighlorC chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Wow! this was sexy :P I loved Renata being all dominatrix like tehehe! whoo great story!
Spartan A13 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Hot, although it's hard to vision pred sex.
hot damn. LoL, that was freaking amazing. haha i loved it. Great work.
RIP chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Hell yeah.
Dark vengeance chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
WOW i never thought Renata would accept Fire blood anyways great story!)
ChaosCarlos chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Aw, Fire Blood finally got the girl of his dreams...about bloody time too! I can just see him the next day striding down the streets with a huge smirk (a predator type smirk) on his face.

Great story, hope to see more of these One Shots and another sequal to the main story. Excellent work!
TekkidieMilk-chan chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
It was so good make a chapter where Fireblood even sedues Little fighter. I mean he getting lucky with Renata why not little fighter
fags and coffee chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
LOL! *clapping vigoursly* Bravo! Bravisimo! That was nice, great job :D I feel so happy for Fire Blood ;)...Aw, so cute in it's own Predator way :D

Good Job!

XxFuumaGirlxX chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
lol. omg. I'm not sure if it'll work on you since you're the author but try reading this while listening to the Moulin Rouge OST songs "Your Song" "Elephant Love Medley" "Come What May" and "Like A Virgin"... the results of your imagination will be interesting. At least they were for me. However, I don't think that was the feeling you were going for. So I turned off the music and read it agian and I loved it. (not that I didn't love it the first time I read it)

Aw! he finally got her! Go Fire Blood! Loved it! Now if only other authors could bring the same completness to their stories as you have *sigh*. Anyhoo! LOVED it and love you. Thank you very much.
Soulblighter chapter 1 . 2/10/2007