Reviews for Healing
Keep writting you have to finish your story
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 1/20
love
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
Please continue, please
Starla chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Loved it!
White Ithiliel chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
*Nine years later...*

I liked the "TBC" part. Sounded like a promise to continue the story.
...
Damn you.
Idealisia chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
Uh. Pleas do more. Such a great story. More more more. I saw this quote which sums up my feelings entirely; 'and then saten created unfinished '.
Arwen chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
Omg gimme gimme I'm in love. Ur breaking my heart here, you know! I'm sitting here CRYING!'nn more more more
Stormcutter684 chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
Helloooooo? ... ?
Earth to author - are you there? What happened? You'd better have a good excuse for not finishing that 'TBC'.
Lik I would understand if an Orc came by and ate your computer so now you can't update - or if Aragorn decided to drag you into another one of his dangerous pathetic quests, or even if you're visiting Lord Elrond for a bit. Actually though, a 'bit' doesn't mean 'years.'
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE ! ! ! ! ! !
The flying Arya chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
Update! Update! ...amazing story, please remember about it :D
Jjmac chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
He is found YES!
:) I just hope he dosent die!
You're an amaz writer!
Jjmac chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
He's dieing!
And all alone nobody thare!
It's so sad!
Ashes And Electricity chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Seven years is too long to deserve a TBC. But this story is amazing and I love reading it. I have to know what happens next...because it honestly doesn't sound like Legolas is going to make it. Please, I beg you to update as soon as you can (or tomorrow lol).
bcc
DouglasIsCool chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Please please please update! I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Chewiecotton chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
please keep going I really like this story
theoden wannabeeee chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Not a review. just my opinion on something.

This is how I would send people in to fight at helms deep if I were Theoden. First I would send only able fighting men. If there are not enough than I would send old men (not those who are sick) and older boys only not younger boys. If I was forced to choose between sending full grown women or little boys around 6 to 8 years of age, I would send in the women. But if I'm forced to choose between sending little boys of 6 to 8 years or little girls of 6 to 8 years only then would I send them in.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »