Reviews for Onesided
melissa chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
you seem to know your characters really well and you should definitley try to write a story in val's point of view. maybe it could be the continuation of their story or the progression of their relationship? i think you would do a good job and theres just not enough love for valient. i actually thought that this was pretty good.
Dark knightress chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Col, its all poetic and philisophical and stuff! I likes it good.
b4ckstr33t chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
*kisses on cheek* that was wonderful Thank u
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I really like it. Yeah...I know that was unoriginal. :P.
EternityAwaitsMe chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I really like that! It was really good...the stuff in brackets made the story so much better! I think you should write that kaye meets val thing...that would be very cool. I wonder if they would get along or fight...hmm...?
weaslette155 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Hey

This is actually the first valiant fic i hav read! i thought it was really good and cant wait to read some more of your writing! Please keep it up!

x Weaslette x
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm0987 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
aw. Lol, well that was interesting. You showed his emotions really well.
princessgrl chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
so is this from the point of view of luis and does he want to do her? i am currently reading the book valiant for the second time and want to read tithe again even though ive already read it twice. i luv holly black.
Zanisha-er the 'Nishasock chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
... And you were going to tell me about this, when? XDXD;

Honestly, you make me want to write more Valiantfic. Because a single oneshot is not enough, compared to all the Tithefic on my LJ. 8D;

I think Ravus deserves a ton of love, and this fic just proves it! :D

"The fact that Val seemed on the verge of death, for all her vitality. That Ravus was never at home, in his element, never comfortable.

They were both flawed. And therein lay the magic."

That's definitely my favorite part. :33

Ooh. I can't wait to see what you have in mind for Val and Kaye meeting. :D Sounds awesome. *is so squiggly with the thought of all the Tithe!fic we've both written*
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I always wondered about Luis's feeling towards Val. I've always liked him but not as much as Ravus. Never did I believe that I would love a troll but I do. Great angsty fic.
Harey chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Finally, someone agrees with me! There is a desperate need for more Tithe/Valiant fics! All of these are either too short, suck, or aren't being updated. AND I AM EXTREMELY IMPATIENT FOR IRONSIDE! It's been FIVE YEARS since Tithe. So yeah, there was Valiant, but I miss Kaye and Roiben!