Reviews for Beast Boy and Raven
dolphin 22 chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
It was just beautiful! I almost cried
Nick chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
luv it
luna chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
Cute but not gross ... so good
Guest chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
U should of made the story longer
meagameaghan chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
Cuz everytime we touch, I get this feeling. Cuz everytime we we kiss I swear I can flyyyyyy! Haha this song was playing through my head as I was reading this.

A weeeeeeee bit melodramatic in the dialogue. It's fine if she's thinking it, because we can never really know how dramatic her thoughts are. But there some phrases that were a little OC. I don't think either would say some of the stuff though.

Suspension of disbelief aside, THIS WAS SOO UNBEARABLY CUTE! I"M LIKE DYING! GAHHH! Was this really your first? This is really good for a first try. Job well done. Keep writing.
DreamerAtDawn chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
CUTE! love it :D
Laury the Latrator chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Okay, best description of Raven ever: "Y'know Raven has some emotional problems, being a former herald of the apocalypse and all."
titanfan45 chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
That was a very well written story. I enjoyed it a lot. You can never go wrong with a little BB/Rae fluff.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Great start. Looks very promising.
Errant Wrath chapter 5 . 5/10/2007
Aw! Together at last. he he Adorable.
Errant Wrath chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
he he he Poor Robin. :)
Errant Wrath chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Good start. :)
BLIvorySS chapter 5 . 4/28/2007
Good story:D. BB and Rae were a little teensy bit oc, but it was okay because I'm kind of thinking that that was what the story was about, them taking a risk and being a little different than normal.

Anyways, good job!