Reviews for Shattered Emotions Need Books
SeibaAttila chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
I'm not sure if you're still seeing this Noble-senpai u-u

I really want to see these short stories drawn, This is truly one of the crack couples in any anime fandom I've ever taken part it to be at the very top of the crack couples
random716 chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
You really have a good way on portraying Sai. Not much writers can do that. I love this one because it shows how he slowly crumbled that mask of his.
random716 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Aww. This is nice. I do think you portrayed Sai quite accurately. I like how you did this, with the masks, I mean. Like, who would see through a mask if not for someone who wears one too? This could be a good lengthy SaiHina. His bluntness and cluelessness to human emotions are in weird chemistry with her sensitivity to it.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
lol sai thought that hinata was JUST fat!
nuriiko chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
I like the flower, root and sun story. And I cant help imagining them in costumes of flowers, sun and root. Hahaha. Must be utterly cute!
fruitschinpo-samuraiG chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
That last story is to die for! Hinata and cinnamon rolls oh joy :P
fgisycybsis chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I loved how you portrayed Sai :)
JulCan1987 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I'm jcc. I hope you decide to finish this story, it's really cute to just be forgotten about.
eryxl chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Such cute ficlets! Your characterization of Sai is quite amusing, and I really like the idea of Sai and HInata together. I think they're two of my favorite Naruto characters, and I'm definitely a fan of fluff. Thanks for sharing! I'm going to check out your other fics. :D
jcc chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
i really hope you continue, sai is fracking hilarious, and having him paired with hinata is cute.
beforeyourdawn chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Being an anon, I hope my review is still appreciated!

I'm still loving this story, and am paciently waiting for an update.

In this update, I really like the first one. I wish I could know what happened after she fainted, ya know?

Again, I am at such a loss when reading your works. I love and devour up everything!

Love your writing because it's just really fun, I guess, and a plus is the long chapters! I really respect and look up to you as an author!

I hope you have time for another update! I'll remember to check this time!
Rosie Thornet chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
Tooo Cute for words, the ending had me "aww"-ing the whole time. I wrote a story for Saihina but it's not as good as yours. I loved it ")
Rosie Thornet chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Congrats, this is really good! ") And thank you for the translations for Naruto Sakura and Ino ha. This is really cute!
2 chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
SaiHina is one of my favorite couples and it breaks my heart that there aren't many fanfics for it Luckily, I hve you! I love your stories, they are so well written and creative. I really hope you update soon!
seekHEARTland chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
OH MY GOOOODDNNNEESSSS NOOOOOOO WAAAAAAY! *jaw drops* DOOOOOOOODNESSSSSSSSS!* T.T! FINALLLLLLLY A SAIxHINATA FAAAAN! T.T u found a video A GOOOD YOUTUBE CLIP OF THEM? *FAINTS* i loooooove this pairing the mostest lol xD i know i know its not a word... Lol and thats why i dont write... But anywhos i gotttta check it out! XO i hecka love this pairing T.T u have made me proud! ... Not the word... Umm cant remember it but still im sooooo glad a crazy (if i can use that term lol) FAN ! xO for a long time now ive been trying to find pictures of really good saixhinata pics at deviant art but unfortunately... There isnt much... And to see that theres ridiculous pairing like karin? What the hooozeys! T.T *tears tears* siiigh i hope theres more saixhinata Sooooon! Lol if i was talented with my artistic and writing abilities i would go all OUT! Lol but unfortuntaley thats too taboo for me lol xD i would crush every saixhinata fan in the world and might evenbecome a criminal for it xO and maybe... Maybe... The creator of the naruto world... Might hunt me down o.O because its just that ... Anywhos that outta the way! XO sry went off topic but what i wabted to say the most is... KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! A fan! Yay! T.T im soo happy u updated with more awesome stories for this pairing! YAY YAY! HAZZAH! Lol and i love how u described how hinata did the grudge thing lol xD picturing it lol xD kinda freaked me out a bit lol its funny xD i love it! Hahahha xD goshers i cant stop loving i guess lol but i super doooper love how sai is soo aborable and clueless xD but then again super smart with terms lol aww goahers he is such a bookwarm xO hmmm q(w)p i love reading ur stories!