Reviews for Once Upon A Midnight Jaunt
Valerie the Cheerio lover chapter 12 . 7/27/2010
LMAO. Yay post-sex capitals indeed. :3 I loved it. Not a moment where I wasn't either laughing my vocal cords to their tragic death, or... o.o well that's about it, but anyways it was awesome. Keep up the good work. And on a completely different note... marry me somewhere in Europe? :3 Muhmuhmuh. x]

The Cheerio lover
Valerie the Cheerio lover chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
LMAO! I seriously feel your pain. Dx I tried and failed miserably at trying to write a slash in the same room as my sister... 3: Eh. But oh well. You did way better than me. XD That was awesome... HOT... DAYUM SEXY! XD Seriously write more. Please? :3
Valerie the Cheerio lover chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
Lmao. Everybody's gotta love Rafe. :3 Love it. Keep it up.
mama-Ichigo chapter 13 . 9/20/2009
you arent going to update are you
Jane Opries chapter 11 . 7/28/2009
You have written a very entertaining story and I enjoy it, but I am so confused.

I thought Gabe had dark hair and fur, so when I read about the white wolf I was trying to figure out who you were talking about. Maybe I didn't pay enough attention to the book, but it just is not leaving my brain because of my mental image of Gabriel has changed.

Good story, but I'm just confused...
Jane Opries chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
good story, I actually like it so far, but I am confused... I thought Gabe had dark hair...but idk, maybe he doesn't
Hide-And-Go-Seek chapter 13 . 7/5/2009
why did you stop upadting? This is good!
Hide-And-Go-Seek chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
They're GAY! That's gonna be an interesting story. Please continue, it's great so far
unknown chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Your (YAY CAPITALS!) is annoying and it interrupts the story. You should really stop with it. Your story is really good just don't interrupt it with useless crap.
MoonProtecter-Artemis365 chapter 13 . 3/26/2008
ooh, please when u find the time post the next chapter pretty please. This is an amazing story i don't want to see it go t o waste.
Jeezabel chapter 13 . 1/13/2008
I LOVE IT, PLEASE UPDATE SOON. :)
PainofLife chapter 9 . 12/23/2007
HAHA! i forgot i hadnt reveiwed for this one... HAHA this is like my 7th time reading this story...HAHA... usually i dont like guys like this... but you guys make it so awesome... (tries not to giggle immaturly but fails)... btw... you never say how big they are... not that im pressing you guys to tell but... giggle... OMG i can stop giggleing... you guys (giggle) rock! Like the stipes of socks! (giggle or the posts of beds... giggle...)... if you cant tell my mind is in a not-so-good place right now... giggle... O btw please update... giggle...
PainofLife chapter 12 . 12/23/2007
OMG OMG! i love this story! it is so bloody awesome! you guys really have to update soon! OMG that was awesome! useually i dont like stuff like this... but... giggle... this storry is so awesome! giggle time to read it again and again till you update! OMG i love this story...
gothgirl823 chapter 12 . 12/22/2007
that was awesome keep writing i cant wait to read more!SIENNA
Chazz-It-Up chapter 13 . 12/21/2007
About time for an update. Your lucky I'm a patient person and your an amazing author lol. Can't wait for the next chappie
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »