Reviews for An Impossible Task
Smiju chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
Ooh they're starting to fall for each other! tehe... good stuff, definately love it.
Bag Of Tricks chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
update son please
Random Authoress chapter 11 . 6/17/2007
Yay for Elizabeth! James is slightly confused, which is amusing...anyways, good chapter!
ProRodeoCowgirl chapter 11 . 6/16/2007
Hey, I loved this chapter! Things are beginning to take a turn for the romantic winds with James and Celeste, and Elizabeth is heading for Port Royal where Will is...Dun-dun-dun duh! O I'm getting excited! Keep it up because you're a great writer.

Love ProRodeoCowgirl...peace out.
thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 11 . 6/14/2007
another fantastic chapter, this is and has only been my favourite norrington fic i have ever read:-) just thought i'd let you know that.

anyways it was good to catch up with elizabeth to see what she was doing and thinking, i'll be looking forward to the next chapter.

thewomanwhosoldtheworld
drunk.monkey chapter 11 . 6/13/2007
And the romance blossoms after 11 chapters! *some random person* Calm down...*points threateningly at the person* YOu shut up!
x.Shadowz Arrow.x chapter 11 . 6/13/2007
great so far, keep it going!:)

x
Peace Like a River chapter 11 . 6/13/2007
Wow, another great chapter! Beautifully done! I'm glad you chose to write a part of this chapter from Elizabeth's point of view, even though it made me cry, lol.
Sarah chapter 11 . 6/13/2007
Wow. Your story is gr8. But I think that you should probably make Will and Elizabeth find each other and fall in love soon. Because you said this story was going to be Willabeth and it kind of...isn't. I don't mean to be mean, it's just a comment. But sorry if it offends you in any way because I know how much time you spent on this story. Well, best of luck!
Paint2ways chapter 11 . 6/13/2007
Still loving your fic. Can't wait for an update!
Smiju chapter 10 . 6/11/2007
hehe... still a great story, keep it up!
Paint2ways chapter 10 . 6/5/2007
All I can say is this story is so good, I couldn't stop reading it, and laughed the whole way through. Norrington is my favorite and always has been. It is good to see someone else is writing a good story about him, where things turn out good for him for a change. I can't wait for an update.
Random Authoress chapter 10 . 6/2/2007
Poor governor! I feel sorry for him. I look forward to seeing what Will does next. Good work!
ProRodeoCowgirl chapter 10 . 6/2/2007
HaHa...amusing chapter. I love seeing James and Celeste fighting...they're so cute when they do! Nice touch with Governor Swann; I feel so sorry for him, poor man. He never does have any good luck. Anyways, I'll be on board for this story from now until you finish it, so please keep updating! Love,

ProRodeoCowgirl
molly8158 chapter 10 . 6/2/2007
Can't wait for more humorous and uncomfortable situations between Norrington and Celeste :) Please update soon!