Reviews for The Perfect Team
Animefan chapter 15 . 4/30/2011
Great story! I'm sad to see it end. I'm going to be bold here an ask for a sequel! Maybe like after Jaden & the gang finish their training at duel academy and join the Deadly Seven! That would be awesome!
Z3R0-TH3-H3R0 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
nice i like the lemons there pretty good FYI this is one of the best lemons around in jaden and alexis yugioh gx fanfiction just to let you know. i was listening to release me by agnes on the part where they make love and it went pretty well together haha good story i love it laterz gxFANGIRL XD out !
N7Cloud chapter 8 . 8/22/2009
Blair is most likely working for Bakura. I'm almost certain
mimelodie chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
was grat1!1
happy person chapter 15 . 7/8/2009
awesum story! i luv stories dat have action wit romance and humor
DarkAngel010 chapter 15 . 4/17/2009
It's Great!
narutofan44 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
good
ephemelody chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
woh...i like it! it's very good and creative!
happy face 11 chapter 15 . 4/19/2008
please make a sequel and this time can it be about yugi and tea
Shade the Bat chapter 15 . 2/19/2008
P-E-R-F-E-C-T!
AbsoluteZeroX chapter 15 . 11/10/2007
this was a great story i hope you make a sequel to it since it would be interesting to read. you have plenty of villains in yu-gi-oh and g/x to chose from so it would be cool
talim chapter 15 . 10/9/2007
I really enjoyed reading this story! I hope u write more JxA fanfics soon!
TFRiD Queen chapter 15 . 9/19/2007
Alas, I wasn't as stringent as I usually was. . I missed one conversion of JadenJudai in the last part, and you kind of forgot to erase this part in parenthesis:

“I’m not going(this is the phrase you usually use when threatening others) to repeat myself

But don't worry about it! Meine Meinung ist, diese Geschichte sehr romantisch ist!

Your beta till the end (even of the story), celebistar*
Anime-Queen-2011 chapter 15 . 9/18/2007
Yay! -claps- AWESOME STORY! Great ending! Loved it!

Okay, me done rambelling...

Just know, loved it! (Hehe, me broken record )

Anime-Queen-2011