Reviews for The Red String
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 2/18
Awwwww... A match made in heaven.
Jokes beside, you have really made them one amazing couple. But, well, where is that Ace?
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Planet Mau Planet Meow?
RyverLoire chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
aw this was so damned cute! just what i needed when i was in my gloomy mood. there's not enough Luna/Artemis fics out there!
wildflower1014 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
That was so sweet. Good story. :)
Ame Yumeko chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Cute story! The nature of Artemis's disappearance was quite original. I like how you portray Luna's relationship with Serenity.

I thought it was mildly OOC to have Minako call Luna an ice cube. Normally it seems like she's the one to notice people's real underlying feelings, although it makes sense that she might have been blinded by emotion at that point. Also, a small nitpick: at one point about halfway through you changed the second doctor's name to Ishihara.

I'm not sure what purpose Setsuko and Ichiro serve in this story, other than to introduce the fact that it's Valentine's day. Their side-plot was kind of cute, but it felt out of place since neither of them really interacted with Luna or got very involved with finding Artemis (at least, not the way Serenity, Ami and Rei did.) They seem like they could have their own story rather than being a passing mention in this one.

The ending made me smile, especially when he said "this way I won't have any trouble remembering our anniversary." XD
A. LaRosa chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Aww, that ending was adorable! Very cute!

Tuna Salad Sonnet chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
This story plus watching the Sailor Moon S movie a week ago have made these two my OTP. There were seriously moments when I was reading this that I was tearing up. Obviously faved.
SlipperyLiz chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Oh, this is cute! I really like the flashbacks to Luna's life during the Silver Millennium.
Richforce chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
great story
x Such Great Heights x chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
cute [ very well written also! loved it