Reviews for Bruised
Whisper chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Okay, so maybe he was kinda grabby in this incarnation. But grabby did not romantic attachment make.

XD this whole story was just too cute and funny and PERFECT! Loved it! That last line made me smile like an idiot! XD
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I love it! Awesome!
katherine539 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
aww I really liked this :)
BarbMacK chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Oh I absolutely just loved this to bits! Fantastic story :)
Lhmac chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
BRILLIANT! I liked The Doctor making up his own words. :) :) :)

i loved all of it. :)

great fic. goes on the favourites list :)

mikkifavo
BadWolf87 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
GAH! Too cute. Cause they are so NOT romanticaly involved. lol. Laughed through the entire thing.
sevanderslice chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I loved your story. I can totally see the Doctor licking a perfume add. LOL!
ricco-the-penguin chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
*makes grabby hands at the Jack's Mannequin*

*squee* fluff! more. more.

*wonders if the Doctor tasted like perfume*

*sends you picture of 10th doctor in a kilt*
OnlyTime chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Absolutely fantastic... and so sweet. You have written the characters really well. Keep up the great work and write many more equally brilliant fics!
LinNicole chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
OMG! You had me rolling when the Doctor licked the perfume ad. Ew! LOL. Oh, that was so sweet but I've got to say, the Doctor doth protest too much. ;o) And apparently talks too much. This is classic Ten. I loved it! Hee, hee, you made me laugh.
Pharaohess chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Oh, that was (to quote your genuis story)fab-fabbity-fabtastic! Very sweet and fluffy, very funny. I can seriously see how the Doctor would act like he does in your story, the denial and the sureness that there is no attachemnt whatsoever...

Anyway, great story, likes it so much it's going on my favourites. Keep writing! Looking forward to more of your work!
kiss-her-theta chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
aw...i love this!

go rose!

another chapter?

plz?

Jillie chan chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
_ I love it! so much fluff! See you soon.
Baranwyn chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
hey, great one-shot, very enjoyable
DoctorWhoRules chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
ow i didn't like it I love it