Reviews for Questioning Change
lolo popoki chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Very interesting little story, and a nice little prelude to the event in Sirius' fic :) Ushiro is one of my favorite OCs in the fanfiction universe, and you've managed him quite well. My favorite things are the detailed descriptions you use (as usual ), and the amusing reaction to Kenshin's relaxed, almost happy, state. Not to mention Ushiro's obvious care for sweet, gentle Nozomi...

Very nice :) I look forward to reading more from you, and you're welcome for any help I was able to offer. I'm sorry for taking so long to review.
gure chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Excellent prequel! This is a really nice background for Change. I like the way you played with time and made this slightly non-linear. I also found it most amusing that Ushiro assumed something was wrong with Kenshin because he was smiling..."Something was definitely amiss!" One last thing - great description of movement for both the coach and the wagons. Nicely done.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
i really like how this starts... i always loved imagining the 'younger kenshin' meeting his later friends, and you've found a way to have that happen! as always your stories amaze and entertain... *leaves to pop open and read chapter 2*

a pleasure,

omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
nice one-shot!

Loved the descriptive details, the way the wooden cart groaned and the wheels creaked, the close quarters inside, and the way the soldiers stampeded out of it when it stopped.

There was a humorous aspect to the way Ushiro didn't quite know what to make of Kenshin smiling too that added a nice touch.

The ending, reuniting Nozomi with Ushiro, was really sweet. Including concrete historical details like names of battle sites and dates made the story more pertinent.

That last visual image, the few flowers on the patch of green, was wonderfully evocative.

Good job!
shara gurl chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Hey, this is long over due isn’t it? I love this fiction, even though I am not really familiar with the characters. I really like the urgency of the beginning contrasting with the quite ending. I love the way you express the pain I can almost feel it. Anyway all in all great work :D (I really did forget how good u are)