Reviews for Ghostly Encounters
larasgee chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
you are awesome i'll hug you
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Wow! That's was a great one! :D
Dimminished chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
aw, what a great ending.

I'm glad Anna was able to more forward, and I'm also glad Dean and Sam were able to have a another fantastic little chat. :)

*Claps Happily*
Dimminished chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Jeez, what an intense chapter.

*takes moment to breathe*

Great writing btw... AMAZING! On to chapter five...
Dimminished chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
Okay well... this isn't good.

I had a feeling something was gonna happen once Sam left, but I didn't see this coming. Poor Sam...

On to next chapter.
Dimminished chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
:) I love how Dean was able to know what was worrying Sam. Such a sweet moment.

I'm also enjoying the bickering between Anna and Dean, as well as how much pleasure Sam seems to get out of it.
Dimminished chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
:( I felt so bad for Dean thinking Sam thought less of him for not attending college. Then I felt bad for Sam when he realized how Dean felt.

I'm glad they were able to talk things over. :)

I also feel bad for the ghost, (Anna) and as much as she annoys Sam and Dean, I hope they're eventually able to help her.
bhoney chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
Glad Anna got to go into the light. Liked what Dean said about Super-Sam rushing in to save the day. :)

But this was my favorite: “'I don't think it was a 'shining' thing Dean, I think it was just a.. You know.. Brother thing' he said, ducking his head embarrassed.

Dean winced but a smile twitched at his lips and he didn't correct Sam. It gave him a warm feeling inside, knowing that the connection between them was so strong Sam knew when something was wrong."

Aw...me too. A nice, warm feeling. *happy sigh* Good story!
bhoney chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
LOVED that Sam just knew somehow that Dean was in danger: "he was suddenly overcome by a feeling of dread. It was like someone walking over his grave, but magnified tenfold. One thought came unbidden into his head. Dean. Sam began to run."

This bit from Anna was great: “Hey you – you know if someone writes this stuff for you, I'd ask for your money back. I mean hello? Could you sound more tacky and predictable?”

And love Dean's trademark snark: “Who said I was no good with latin?” LOL Loved Dean saving the day.
bhoney chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
Okay, it was just evil of you to stop on that cliffhanger. This is the scene that sticks out most in my mind from when I read this story all those months ago-of the ghost forcing Dean to hang himself. It was chilling!

I did get a chuckle out of this: “Did I miss the memo which said you were in charge?” *snort*
bhoney chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Interesting case setup. Liked this: "It never ceased to amaze him how well his brother knew him, even after the time they'd spent apart. It was both annoying and comforting at the same time." Very sweet.
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Okay, it's official. I'm a very bad reader. I read most of your fics before I'd registered and began leaving reviews, and apparently never went back and redeemed myself retroactively. Sorry about that.

In this part, I really liked how Dean reacted to Sam's offhand comment about embarrassing him, and how it lead to this discussion: “You know just because I didn't go to College doesn't mean I'm totally stupid, Sam. And I really hate when you make out like I am ok? Especially in front of other people.”

Loved Sam's response: “I don't think you're stupid Dean! You're one of the smartest people I know." Glad Sam sees Dean's intelligence.

And this VERY loaded question: “Would you have ever introduced me to Jess? If Dad hadn't gone missing?”

Loved that Sam came back with this: “I would have been thrilled for Jess to have known you properly Dean, I swear. And I've never been anything but proud to be your brother”

Love that Sam's gotten into the habit of listening to Dean breathe as he falls asleep. Very sweet little detail.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
Fantastic story, love! I enjoyed every minute! thank you!

*Smishes*

Mandy
lunasgathering39 chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
I've read this story so many times. I can't believe I never reviewed it. Bad reader!

I love this story. And omigod that evil cliffhanger! Poor dangling Dean just broke my heart. And poor Sam for having to find him like that. Great job. _

And for as wonderful as this story is, you have gotten that much better. Each new story shows how you perfect the art of writing our boys.
HAMUCHA chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
The idea of the story is great! I especially like how there was a good harmless ghost in it. And Dean hanged himself? Nice angst!

It could be even great if you re-shape it a bit. Re-read it and see if there’re revisions needed. To my amateur opinion, there’re too many smart-ass gestures by the good ghost. I don’t know how to explain it. Though her attitude was interesting and funny at first, it gradually lost it’s charm after cause she always respond almost everything with insults or mock or sneer or by patronizing. Almost no seriousness at all.