Reviews for Ghostly Encounters
Loves the Supernatural chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
I always thought Anna was a pretty name. great job
Nana56 chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
I can really see your writing mature as I go along here with these stories. Each one is better written than the last.

Really enjoyed this one, too. My best friend's name is Anna, too...just as sweet as your Anna.

Again with the connection between the boys. Yummy.

Great story!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
O. I love this. Anna was great and I am so glad she got to go where she needed to be in the end. I wonder how long Sam will be traumatized with the memory of Dean hanging there. The hug was fabulous, but my favorite part (and so true to character I think) was Sam listening to Dean breathe. Five Impalas and into the binder!
aithreachas chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
Nice...very nice story...loved the banter and the snark. You mixed the humor and the angst very well. You have a nice an easy writing style and you develop your story/plot at a consistent pace with enough suspense to keep your reader hooked. I really liked this tale of yours very much. Thank you.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 5 . 3/4/2007
this was great. i loved it, the whole friendly ghost angle was quite sweet, and the 'bad guy' was a good bad guy...if that makes sense lol

yeah anyways, congrats with this fic,

heather03nmg chapter 5 . 2/15/2007
I really enjoyed it. The dialoge was amusing and it had the perfect amount of angst thrown in. Nice job!
joeysgirl4eva chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
Oh, honey! This ending was just beautiful! *hugs tight* And my fave sarcastic Dean line in this chapter was: "Great-Now I've turned into frikking Jennifer Love-Hewitt". It took me several minutes to catch my breath there! Too funny! :)I can't wait to read your next story you have planned!

love, Joey
Poppyflake chapter 5 . 2/13/2007
Really enjoyable. Glad Anna got to move on. Looking forward reading more from you.
JKRichards chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
This was awesome! I enjoyed all of it, even though it was too short! :-)
I'mcalledZorro chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
Great story. I really enojyed reading it. Ghost Anna was pretty cool.
friendly chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
good job. that was a good story chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
Really enjoyed that story, and the chick-flick moment that Dean would never admit to!

Great writing girl, so true to Sam and Dean's characters. And so glad that Anna had a happy ending and release at last!

You concluded that so well!

Please write more stories!
joeysgirl4eva chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
Oh, sweetie!:)I'm really enjoying this story. You have Sam and Dean's voices down pat! Can't wait for more!

love,joey chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
That chapter was fine, you did well with the exorcism. Thank goodness that Sam got back in time to save Dean. Anna tried her best but being a ghost she couldn't really help much,but at least she distracted Anderson for a while!

This story is great! chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
OMG how could you leave it there! Awesome chapter again, just knew Thomas Anderson was looking for an opportunity for one of the boys to leave before he made his move! And Dean has kicked the chair away! Can Anna help even though she is a ghost or will Sam return in the nick of time!

Can't wait for more, great stuff!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »