Reviews for Ghostly Encounters
Soapygirl1989 chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
Love it!
JKRichards chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
aack! You better hurry. You can't leave Dean hanging there!
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
Another great chapter, loved the humour in it, really entertaining, you certainly have got writing the boys down to a T! Brilliant! So the original landlord was a murderer that was hanged, interesting and the fact that he was cremated will make it all the more difficult for the boys! At least Anna might be pleased that they've come up with something. LMAO at her verbal sparring with Dean! So looking forward to more!
joeysgirl4eva chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
hey, sweetie!:)

I finally figured this posting thing out! whee! um, yeah, as you know I just love this and can't wait for more. You're awesome with the angst and brotherly love!:) I posted 'Protecting Me' and hope to have more posted soon!

love, Joey
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Really enjoyed this first chapter, you're setting up the story really well. Loved the banter between the boys and the ghost Anna, and nice that she's not the one they are there to banish. Also loved the classic chick-flick moment at the end of this chapter! You write to boys so true to their characters it's a joy to read, plus you can imagine it playing out in your mind at the same time!
friendly chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
great start... keep it up
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3