Reviews for Fallen in With Thieves
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Good characterization of both River and Jayne, well paced, and most importantly a good storyline. Loved it.
Vampiress2010 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
i love that last part! its so...river! lolz!
Vampiress2010 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
i love that last part! its so...river! lolz!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Fun.
jenefaner chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This was very cute!
basaltone chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Very nice, I like "Adventures with Jayne and River". I should be a weekly series.
CGandJaz chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
awesome story

Love the ending
jane0904 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Just read this on the off-chance, and I have to say it's excellent! The camaraderie between Jayne and River works well, even though they both know what the other is, and the conversation River has with Simon while making their getaway is priceless. Very well done!
Eliche chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
great work i really enjoyed this :D
dinawen chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
great story!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
any chance of a sequel? This idea of a River/Jayne as not lover or friends but partners in crimes the rest of the crew does not know about is fantastic.
ozma914 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I hardly know where to start with this. Maybe with the uncanny characterization of River and, especially, Jayne. Maybe with how spot-on you characterized the rest of the crew in just a few sentances, as River considered who to partner up with. Maybe with what a great, if unlikely, team those two make, and how I'd like to see you write more of this odd couple. From the dialogue to the action sequences to the final line, this story was darned near perfect.

Don't be gettin' a swelled head, now. :-)
MoreEverything chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
That was very, very enjoyable. I admit that I don't usually read much just friends Jayne and River, but you handled this very well. River was very nicely written, and their dialogue made me laugh out loud.

Very nice, thanks for sharing this!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Oh...that is just freaking brilliant stuff! River went to all that trouble and suckered Jayne into risking his neck for what turned out to be a present for her future sister-in-law? Damn...I have to bow in humble supplication over how great a plot twist that was. That and I can imagine what Simon and Kaylee's reactions will be when River gives Kaylee the materials;D

BlueEyedBrigadier
MarieDulongcre chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I absolutly loved this story. Extremely funny and completely original. I hope to read more from you soon.