Reviews for The Diaries of Michael Avery
Slowhand chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
You know, I would be jealous if Sirius wasn't my best friend too. I'd give my right ear to be Sirius's biffle.
APpLeBun chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
Kick that blonde boy's butt, Adrien! This was another fantastic chapter, and I'm really looking forward to the next!
APpLeBun chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
Another excellent chapter. I'm stumped when I try to imagine where you get all your good ideas from!
APpLeBun chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
Sorry I haven't been to review in awhile (school work is now taking over my life O.o). But I was very excited to read this chapter - it just keeps getting more and more interesting.
SuGaRLiLy chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
I enjoy your weekly updates so much!

I was cheering (silently) when Adrien was kicking Malfoy.

I love the amount of detail you give to this story- the tonality is awesome, and I have absolutely no constructive criticism to give.

I'm looking forward to next week's update!

]
SuGaRLiLy chapter 4 . 3/3/2007
This is coming along so nicely. I like how Adrien is having such a huge influence on their lives- especially Sirius'. I feel like Sirius would need some sort of outside force to make him stray from his family and from his family's beliefs. A lot of other stories I've read assume that Sirius' views were always different from his parents', but I disagree. I think your take on it is much more believable.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
SuGaRLiLy chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
I love how interesting you make Michael Avery. I honestly can't wait until next week's chapter!
Noc007 chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
Interesting story so far. Keep up the good work!
APpLeBun chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
I'm really enjoying this, and am looking forward to the next chapter!
APpLeBun chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
This was especially interesting to read for me, because who else is clever enough to come up with a good fanfic about such an often ignored character as Michael Avery? Good job!
SuGaRLiLy chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
Happy Saturday to you, too, even though it's technically early Sunday morning. I was really looking forward to you updating this- and I wasn't disappointed in the slightest. I have absolutely nothing to criticize, and I'll be looking forward to next Saturday's installment!

]
SuGaRLiLy chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I really enjoyed this and I hope you update soon. It'll be great to read more about Avery- a character that I've never really considered before. Nice job!