Reviews for Birthday
Alexandra Maddox chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Awe this was so beautiful and cute and fluffy! I've always been in love with norribeth even though I sometimes think he's too good for her and the third movie just broke my little shipper heart into a million pieces. This fic did too. I liked how it wasn't a happy ending. I think the thing that makes norribeth so amazing is the potential of what could've been. And you captured that perfectly. Kudos to you for writing such a beautiful in character story that even fits into the original storyline :) this deserves so many more reviews.

Love
Alexandra
Jay-Jay and Dove-girl chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This is good, I don't usually read romance...But yeah, it's good.

By the way...the ending seemed a bit rushed. :)
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
O.O No!
Dinsoku chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Aww...sniff, so sweet! When I watched the 3rd movie I told myself that I really love this pairing! I LOVE it! Write more! Keep it up!

-Dinsoku
What-Happens chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
OMG this was an amazing, amazing story I loved how it was funny romantic happy and sad all at the same time. You really played all the characters in tune. You style of righting flows nicely. fav story!
Random Authoress chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Aw, that's sad! This is really good, and what makes it even more special is that it fits with the movies. I love it!
fallen30 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Really good story, I thought it was cute. There aren’t enough Norrington and Elizabeth stories out there.