Reviews for Help! I'm Stuck in a Self Insert Fic!
eduardo.oe.lugo chapter 11 . 10/13
Update when tho...?
I’m accusing you myself of stopping a good story! This is too damn good!
Please update soon...
Update pls
eduardo.oe.lugo chapter 9 . 7/27
“Emo haircut” I read this and instantly picture The persona 3 protagonist and Inari from persona 5’s haircut. I’m sorry. I’m just into persona a LOT.
JadeDragon100 chapter 11 . 7/2
It’s too bad that you didn’t continue this, it being he first sonic fanfic I read it gave me hope for reading others of the fandom. Your grammar was wonderful and the story was getting interesting, even if half of the sonic references went over my head since I’m not a hardcore fan. The only disappointing thing is that you dropped this series, and most likely the account itself, so at the least I think it’d be a good idea to post something on the account to show you’re done with . Well, that’s only if you can even see this of course, but never the less you had something good here without a doubt.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
This is the best Sonic fanfic I’ve ever read!
You’ve taken the risky idea of having humans in Mobius (which never goes well in most of these fanfics) and you’ve completely aced it
You’ve actually had me sympathize with these characters! I can even experience their emotions!

But it’s a huge shame you decided not to finish it, and if you don’t plan on continuing it, can you at least tell us what happens to them in the end? That would satisfy me as much as a new chapter itself.
Inmyopinion chapter 11 . 11/12/2017
This is Good
The Dark Lord chapter 11 . 10/21/2017
Hey, remember what you said about not liking it when somebody stops a really good story and how you don’t like getting accused of that yourself? Yeah. Maybe, though, if we’re lucky, somebody else might continue the story. Also, I’m pretty sure that guy with the fedora was Fang the Sniper.
A. Nonymous chapter 11 . 10/21/2017
Sadly, like the SatAM cartoon, this story wad abandoned on a cliffhanger. Except this one probably won’t be continued in a comic book or whatever.
Do Not Steal chapter 2 . 10/5/2017
This just got ten times funnier now that Sonic Forces is a thing...
The Batter chapter 11 . 3/19/2016
will this continue?
MasterMartin chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I suppose this is a good start. But...perhaps you could tone the whole thing with the fanfiction jokes down a bit. There's a fine line between "funny" and "overly hypocritical". I mean, this IS a self-insert fic trying to be a satire, which doesn't quite run with me.
Emerynn chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
This is great so far! I can't wait to read more!
lilysash97 chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
This hasn't been updated in six years, of COURSE it ends on a cliff hanger :(