Reviews for Help! I'm Stuck in a Self Insert Fic!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/29
This is the best Sonic fanfic I’ve ever read!
You’ve taken the risky idea of having humans in Mobius (which never goes well in most of these fanfics) and you’ve completely aced it
You’ve actually had me sympathize with these characters! I can even experience their emotions!

But it’s a huge shame you decided not to finish it, and if you don’t plan on continuing it, can you at least tell us what happens to them in the end? That would satisfy me as much as a new chapter itself.
Inmyopinion chapter 11 . 11/12
This is Good
The Dark Lord chapter 11 . 10/21
Hey, remember what you said about not liking it when somebody stops a really good story and how you don’t like getting accused of that yourself? Yeah. Maybe, though, if we’re lucky, somebody else might continue the story. Also, I’m pretty sure that guy with the fedora was Fang the Sniper.
A. Nonymous chapter 11 . 10/21
Sadly, like the SatAM cartoon, this story wad abandoned on a cliffhanger. Except this one probably won’t be continued in a comic book or whatever.
Do Not Steal chapter 2 . 10/5
This just got ten times funnier now that Sonic Forces is a thing...
The Batter chapter 11 . 3/19/2016
will this continue?
MasterMartin chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I suppose this is a good start. But...perhaps you could tone the whole thing with the fanfiction jokes down a bit. There's a fine line between "funny" and "overly hypocritical". I mean, this IS a self-insert fic trying to be a satire, which doesn't quite run with me.
Emerynn chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
This is great so far! I can't wait to read more!
lilysash97 chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
This hasn't been updated in six years, of COURSE it ends on a cliff hanger :(
Surviah chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
More or else I will cry. Best story evah.
Teevee chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
Ah... I remember this fic. I've been trying to find it for awhile. What ever happened to it? It seemed to be going really well. At the very least, I liked it!
Blank account4 chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
LOOOOVE IT! You must needs update!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
This story is the BOMB! I hope you update soon! :-)
Zmcr1234 chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
Noooooo! Clifhanger! Please pick this story back up, it's awesome!
skagui chapter 11 . 1/24/2012
I'd take a Scattergun and a pistol then, go to a Sporting goods store and get a metal bat.

then beat the Crap outta the robbers