Reviews for Help! I'm Stuck in a Self Insert Fic!
MasterMartin chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I suppose this is a good start. But...perhaps you could tone the whole thing with the fanfiction jokes down a bit. There's a fine line between "funny" and "overly hypocritical". I mean, this IS a self-insert fic trying to be a satire, which doesn't quite run with me.
Em979 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
This is great so far! I can't wait to read more!
lilysash97 chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
This hasn't been updated in six years, of COURSE it ends on a cliff hanger :(
Surviah chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
More or else I will cry. Best story evah.
Teevee chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
Ah... I remember this fic. I've been trying to find it for awhile. What ever happened to it? It seemed to be going really well. At the very least, I liked it!
Skyforged chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
LOOOOVE IT! You must needs update!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
This story is the BOMB! I hope you update soon! :-)
Zmcr1234 chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
Noooooo! Clifhanger! Please pick this story back up, it's awesome!
skagui chapter 11 . 1/24/2012
I'd take a Scattergun and a pistol then, go to a Sporting goods store and get a metal bat.

then beat the Crap outta the robbers
Silverswordmaster chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
Heh. Ok, you've picked up my curiosity.

No favorite for you. Yet. However, you get a watch. Can't wait to see more.
Listie The Scribe Maid chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This is one of the fanfictions I had read before joining and it's still as great to read as it was back in 2010... And I got the Princess joke!

TG Gold for being the first (as far as I know) self-insert story that mocks the genera.
eternal mist chapter 11 . 3/2/2011
do you plan on continuing this story?

if not can you at least tell me who the masked men are please?
Morality0duality chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
What is his opinion on the viability of AI then wha if Eggman started to send biological monstrosities that becuase he did not put them down when he could of killed more people what about roboticized soldiers.
Morality0duality chapter 11 . 8/14/2010
What about everyone else's gear they cant be that dumb to stay unarmed. You have a bloody boyscout and they have already been assaulted. come on man. He might want to consider a shield or learn to move in hyper time. Also about body and hand to hand.
Starburst4106 chapter 11 . 6/18/2010
This is an awesome story if I do say so myself. And I would really like to see it continue. This fanfic where you are sent to Sonic's universe isn't anything like those other pathetic self-insert fics. like the nauseating example you gave in the beginning. But I guess that's your point huh? To make a self-insert fanfic actually decent and not cheesy. I am guessing the masked robber with the fedora hat is Fang the Sniper? Hey just a guess, but anyways as I said before I would like this story to continue as it is really cool, funny, interesting and unlike anything I've ever read before. And that's a good thing! I hate it when someone actually starts a fic. that isn't half-bad and then they discontinue it, leaving you hanging and wondering if they will ever continue it again. Please don't be one of those people as that is the worst thing you can do with a fic. For whatever the reason you stopped updating...please continue, even if you think this fic isn't all that good, it is, and I along with a whole bunch of other faithful readers, would like to see it continue. Wow that sounded cheesy and dramatic (if you paused at the commas) no but seriously, I mean it, UPDATE ALREADY! :P