Reviews for Help! I'm Stuck in a Self Insert Fic!
The Batter chapter 11 . 3/19
will this continue?
MasterMartin chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I suppose this is a good start. But...perhaps you could tone the whole thing with the fanfiction jokes down a bit. There's a fine line between "funny" and "overly hypocritical". I mean, this IS a self-insert fic trying to be a satire, which doesn't quite run with me.
Emerynth chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
This is great so far! I can't wait to read more!
lilysash97 chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
This hasn't been updated in six years, of COURSE it ends on a cliff hanger :(
Surviah chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
More or else I will cry. Best story evah.
Teevee chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
Ah... I remember this fic. I've been trying to find it for awhile. What ever happened to it? It seemed to be going really well. At the very least, I liked it!
SkikdiSkies chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
LOOOOVE IT! You must needs update!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
This story is the BOMB! I hope you update soon! :-)
Zmcr1234 chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
Noooooo! Clifhanger! Please pick this story back up, it's awesome!
skagui chapter 11 . 1/24/2012
I'd take a Scattergun and a pistol then, go to a Sporting goods store and get a metal bat.

then beat the Crap outta the robbers
Silverswordmaster chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
Heh. Ok, you've picked up my curiosity.

No favorite for you. Yet. However, you get a watch. Can't wait to see more.
Listie The Scribe Maid chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This is one of the fanfictions I had read before joining and it's still as great to read as it was back in 2010... And I got the Princess joke!

TG Gold for being the first (as far as I know) self-insert story that mocks the genera.
eternal mist chapter 11 . 3/2/2011
do you plan on continuing this story?

if not can you at least tell me who the masked men are please?
Morality0duality chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
What is his opinion on the viability of AI then wha if Eggman started to send biological monstrosities that becuase he did not put them down when he could of killed more people what about roboticized soldiers.
Morality0duality chapter 11 . 8/14/2010
What about everyone else's gear they cant be that dumb to stay unarmed. You have a bloody boyscout and they have already been assaulted. come on man. He might want to consider a shield or learn to move in hyper time. Also about body and hand to hand.