Reviews for The Price of Pity
Ivanolix chapter 11 . 3/24/2007
Faramir raised a brow. “Am I not always kind?”

*grins* I can just see Faramir saying that. I loved his temper in the beginning, and Aniror's distress: Faramir, though normally gentle, is not to be trifled with. But thankfully, they were able to come clean a little and discuss things like mostly rational people. *shakes head* I cannot imagine what it must be like to live with someone like Aniror...despite Eowyn's psychological issues, she is far ahead of this one.
Sarahbarr17 chapter 11 . 3/24/2007
I liked the scene with the pony at the start. Eowyn was clearly in her element!

I wish Faramir hadn't given in to Aniror's wicked manipulation and emotional blackmail - he is too compassionate for his own good, sometimes.

Thanks for your prompt updates - they keep me well and truly hooked!

Sarah x
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 11 . 3/24/2007
Great chapter!
Awen1923 chapter 11 . 3/24/2007
It seems Faramir has a plan for young Miresgal - I hope it works. I wonder...was Aniror truly being truthful or was there deception in her motives? A good chapter. Looking forward to the next update.
Awen1923 chapter 10 . 3/22/2007
Ooh...now you have me intrigued - not that I haven't been intrigued from the beginning. I am glad to see that Miresgal is beginning to act better. I hope that Eowyn and Miresgal can grow closer soon. Looking forward to reading your next chapter.
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 10 . 3/20/2007
Great chapter!
Ivanolix chapter 10 . 3/20/2007
Excellent explanation of why Miresgal was born! It works together very well, and the characters are all like themselves in the flashback. Faramir is doing a much better job now, training Miresgal to be a better child. It will be a long road, I think, but with light at the end of it, if I am reading the signs properly. :-)
blueoctober chapter 10 . 3/20/2007
Great chapter! I hope Miresgal starts warming up to Eowyn... can't wait for Sunday! Keep up the great work!
Awen1923 chapter 9 . 3/17/2007
Another good chapter. So...was Aniror really up to something? Probably. I have a feeling there are going to be more moments between Boromir and Aniror. Hope to read more soon!
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 9 . 3/16/2007
Meanie! Great chapter!
ElfLuver13 chapter 9 . 3/16/2007
How sad. Please write more soon!

-ElfLuver13
Sarahbarr17 chapter 9 . 3/16/2007
Ooh, great chapter - very mysterious! I am intrigued.

Poor Boromir - he is itching to get rid of Aniror! I wonder if he will speak to Denethor...

My deepest sympathy goes to the maid, also. Aniror can be quite a difficult character to deal with (understatement of the year!).

Hugs,

Sarah x
Ivanolix chapter 9 . 3/15/2007
I love the interaction between Aniror and Boromir...at least they are open about their emotions with each other. LOL!
Ivanolix chapter 8 . 3/11/2007
Slow chapters are fine...they fit well in this kind of story. ;-) Ai, Faramir would have been better to take Aniror to Ithilien—except one cannot really trust her. How much does she really feel? Can she truly be called evil, or is she just disturbed? It is clear that she is not well, and her poor child seems to be afflicted with some of that. I hope Miresgal eventually finds comfort! Such a harsh situation for such a little boy.
ElfLuver13 chapter 8 . 3/11/2007
I liked the appearance of Lothiriel, and Aniror's vain attempts to sew. Please write more soon!

-ElfLuver13