Reviews for The Price of Pity
Nari-chan SND chapter 8 . 3/11/2007
Great chapter! I can't wait to see Boromir and Aniror clash. That should be interesting. I really like this story and I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work and please update soon!

~Nari
Sarahbarr17 chapter 8 . 3/11/2007
"And speaking of wounds, you seem to have none. A pity that is. I so hoped you would return with several limbs missing.” - Oh, what wicked words! Aniror is SO ungrateful.

I liked the entrance of Lothy. Her warmth, good-well and innocence form such a contrast to Aniror's twisted soul.

Hugs,

Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 8 . 3/11/2007
Great chapter!
Awen1923 chapter 8 . 3/11/2007
Nice chapter. I am curious to see Boromir and Aniror's confrontation. Hope to read more soon.
Sarahbarr17 chapter 7 . 3/8/2007
Another chapter that was totally addictive! Thank you for such prompt updating - much appreciated.

Poor Faramir - Damrod's situation is making his own feel even worse due to force of contrast. I hope he finds some closure with the Aniror situation soon.

Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 7 . 3/7/2007
Great chapter!
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 6 . 3/7/2007
That's so sad!
ElfLuver13 chapter 7 . 3/7/2007
You almost can't help but feel sorry for Aniror. Again, lovely chapter! Fanfiction must have been a little slow on the alerts or my computer was just slow... again. Sorry for the late review anyways!

-ElfLuver13
Awen1923 chapter 7 . 3/7/2007
Another good chapter. I love how you are using flashbacks to tell Aniror's story. Perhaps by letting Aniror's mare free, Faramir will be able to let the other memories that haunt him loose as well. Can't wait to read more - hope you update soon!
Ivanolix chapter 7 . 3/7/2007
I was waiting very anxiously for this story—I love it so!

I love how Faramir desired to understand and reach Aniror—it reminds me of his relationship with Eowyn in the books, and is definitely like his character. He keeps saying that he hated Aniror, and yet I do not see such a strong emotion from him. Perhaps he hated the things she did, but from what I see, he always felt very sorry for her, and wanted to do what was best. Alas that she was so difficult!
ElfLuver13 chapter 6 . 3/7/2007
Someone has some anger issues... Aniror is quite the mentally ill elf. She must be very despised by her own kind. Interesting chapter, please write more soon.

-ElfLuver13
Nari-chan SND chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
Great chapter! I love how you intermingle the flashbacks as Faramir tells his tale. It should be interesting to see what happens next in the tale. Keep up the good work and please update soon!

~Nari
Sarahbarr17 chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
Oh, Aniror is crafty! Faramuir was right not to allow her to come to Ithilien - she is too treacherous.

Hugs,

Ivanolix chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
As much as I felt very sorry for Aniror in Wounded, and as much as this behavior seems likely, it makes me cringe. Perhaps that is why you wrote it. Have I told you how much I love Faramir in this? ;-) He is perceptive, sensitive, but with a confidence and strength that is perfect, especially at this time in his life. And Boromir, too, makes me laugh in recognition: he is just right. I would like to see more with Miresgal...Faramir is quite spoiling him and I would like to see how that plays out (funnily, I have always thought that Faramir would spoil his first child, and have to remedy it later), and I am also very interested in how Faramir plans to remedy Miresgal and Eowyn's relationship. The only other comment I can offer is that perhaps the tone has lightened a little too much...a little more angst would help the feel, I think. :-)
Awen1923 chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
Nice chapter. I hope it helps both Eowyn and Faramir to finally get Aniror out in the open. I loved the line - "'I fear for you, brother,' Boromir said. His eyes were sad. 'And I weep for you.'"

Looking forward to your next chapter.
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »