Reviews for The Price of Pity
Awen1923 chapter 25 . 7/18/2007
A lovely ending - it is good to see that Eowyn and Miresgal (as well as Faramir) have finally and truly found peace together. Your story was very well written and I enjoyed reading it. I am looking forward to more of your stories!
blueoctober chapter 25 . 7/17/2007
:) A wonderful ending to a truely well written story. Loved your story, thanks for taking the time to write and post it. I'm glad everything turned out in the end. Hope to see more stories from you in the future. Keep up the great work!
Jen Lewis chapter 25 . 7/17/2007
Yay! You have done a fabulous job with this fic. I have enjoyed it greatly. Thank you for posting it _
ElfLuver13 chapter 25 . 7/16/2007
A nice, fluffy chapter for the end. Thanks for the story, it was well written and entertaining, even during the sad bits.

-ElfLuver13
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 25 . 7/16/2007
Aww what a nice ending! Great story - I really enjoyed it!
Nari-chan SND chapter 24 . 6/28/2007
That was excellent! I loved the way you developed Miresgal and Aniror from sour, dislikable characters into pitiable ones. I really felt bad for Aniror at the end. You really did a great job with this and I eagerly look foward to the epilogue. Keep up the good work!

~Nari
Ivanolix chapter 24 . 6/23/2007
Ah! I missed reviewing! How could I? Alas, my mind has been fried for the past three weeks, and I'm sorry I didn't review when this first came out.

I loved this last chapter! The idea that Faramir had children before meeting Eowyn seems somehow very fitting, and it worked its way into one of my epic unfinished AUs as well, and it is so lovely here. The whole tone of this is rather Victorian, I think, as the whole story has been, but especially this chapter where you cover things that Tolkien covered. It is such a fitting ending, and it feels emotionally almost complete (can't wait for the epilogue), and I'm sorry to see it end.
acacia59601 chapter 24 . 6/17/2007
Ah, wonderful ending to a wonderful story! I would like to see how Miresgal reacts to a new baby sibling...
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 24 . 6/15/2007
Great chapter!
Awen1923 chapter 24 . 6/14/2007
A lovely chapter...and ending. I am looking forward to the epilogue, though it means the story is truly over.
Empress Guinevere Sparrow chapter 24 . 6/14/2007
Wonderful sweet pre-epilogue chapter. Liked you version on how they met, and I'm anxious for the epilogue. Wonder if it's gonna be a peek into the future or something. Whatever the case I'm sure it'll be good.

Anyhoo, update soon!
Sarahbarr17 chapter 24 . 6/14/2007
Very sweet; very moving.

hugs,

Sarah x
ElfLuver13 chapter 24 . 6/14/2007
Lovely ending, I'm sad to see it over. Wonderful story! I hope to see more from you soon!

-ElfLuver13
blueoctober chapter 24 . 6/14/2007
:D Eowyn finally knows for sure now that Faramir loves her. Liked the chapter, though I'm kind of sad that your wonderful story is coming to an end... Looking forward to reading the epilogue...
Awen1923 chapter 23 . 6/11/2007
I knew Faramir could not give up his son. Looking forward to the final chapter.
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »