Reviews for The Price of Pity
ElfLuver13 chapter 23 . 6/4/2007
Aw. I'm glad a decision has been made. I can't wait for the update!

-ElfLuver13
acacia59601 chapter 23 . 6/3/2007
Great chapter, though I'm sad that it's coming to an end soon... But, at least you have other stories to follow afterwards!
Ivanolix chapter 23 . 6/3/2007
Hurray! I rather knew that Faramir could not send his boy away, but I was a bit nervous anyway...I think it will be helpful for Eowyn to have a little one to love before she and Faramir have their own, since I am sure she had little experience with children in Rohan. Poor Aniror—what a gruesome end—and poor Damrod. I like that Legolas and Aragorn made their appearances.
blueoctober chapter 23 . 6/3/2007
Miresgal's staying. :D I'm glad Faramir decided to keep his son with him. Looking forward to reading the final chapter next Sunday.
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 23 . 6/3/2007
Great chapter!
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 22 . 6/2/2007
Great chapter!
ElfLuver13 chapter 22 . 5/30/2007
I liked the part with Miresgal and Eowyn. Sorry this is a little late, finals are this week and I've been kinda busy. Update soon!

-ElfLuver13
Empress Guinevere Sparrow chapter 22 . 5/29/2007
Poor Miresgal, feel bad for him seeing as he had such a crazy mom. Really , I'd like to see how Miresgal's relationship with Eowyn will be in the future (when he's like the elven equivalent of teenager/young ) Anyways, awesome chapter! Still...does Faramir love/loved Aniror? He says no but then again.

Anyways , wondeful story! Keep up the work!
Ivanolix chapter 22 . 5/29/2007
Ooh, another great chapter! Finally all the emotions are settling down and coming together, and the family is becoming whole. The flashbacks, though, were tormentingly sad, with only Miresgal waiting for Faramir when he wakes.
GOGreen13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
D
Awen1923 chapter 22 . 5/28/2007
What a relief for Eowyn to hear that Faramir, at least compared to what he feels for her, did not love Aniror. And yay! he is not sending away Miresgal. It is a shame the story is drawing to an end...but that just means you can start on something new. ;)
acacia59601 chapter 22 . 5/28/2007
Another wonderful chapter! Poor Faramir, he never gets a break!
defunct2020 chapter 22 . 5/28/2007
Very nice. *hugg* This story has been a highlight of my internet time. I will miss it very much when it's completed.

Cheers.

-Caet
Awen1923 chapter 21 . 5/27/2007
That was not an easy death, but at least she died defending Miresgal and Faramir (I suppose that gave her some redemption in the end). Now that Eowyn has "seen" Aniror's death will she be able to put aside her fears and tell Faramir that Aniror had loved him, or will she keep that secret with her? Looking forward to the next chapter.
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 21 . 5/23/2007
Wow she sure did not go easily! Ouch! Great chapter!
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »