Reviews for The Price of Pity
rubic-cube chapter 21 . 5/23/2007
Poor Eowyn now she is getting haunting dreams...I'm sure she will tell Faramir, I don't think she could go on without it
acacia59601 chapter 21 . 5/22/2007
Well, Aniror finaly redeemed herself in battle... R.I.P. Update soon!
blueoctober chapter 21 . 5/22/2007
Ah... what a horrible way to die. Oh I hope Miresgal is okay... Another great chapter. :) Well I guess I'll be counting down the days till Monday comes... Keep up the great work.
Empress Guinevere Sparrow chapter 21 . 5/22/2007
Wow...that was a horribly gruesome death. Makes me feel a teensy-winsy but sorry for Aniror, but seriously you get what you give. Still, I hadn't thought she would die like that...maybe just a casual sword stab.

Anyways, it's nice to see the Aniror cycle completed and now for Faramir and Eowyn to move on! Still, the whole "does Faramir love Aniror still" conflict isn't solved yet so maybe Aniror is not that out of the picture...anyways, can't wait to see what you'll do with that plot.

Interesting to see that Eowyn dreamt of Aniror's end, not like the other times when someone would narrate an anecdote or story concerning Aniror.

Awesome chapter and update soon!
Ivanolix chapter 21 . 5/22/2007
Excellent! One of the best chapters—I love the haunting quality that is once again in the relationships, especially Eowyn and Aniror's. Was Eowyn dreaming of her? It is such a fitting end for the relationship, just before any reconciliation, which reminds me of Faramir and Denethor.

I do have a small quibble—in the books, Denethor sent away all the women and children, except the errand boys and the healer women in the Houses of Healing.
Awen1923 chapter 20 . 5/20/2007
Ah, poor Eowyn - she is trying to help Faramir but is being hurt in return. I am glad that Aniror did love Faramir, and I must admit I will miss her character as well...you wrote her very well. Hope to see an update soon.
blueoctober chapter 20 . 5/18/2007
:) nice chapter. I think I'll miss Aniror too, well when she's nice. You've written her character beautifully. I can't help but feel bad for Eowyn... it seems like she's competing with a dead woman, ah.. elf, for her husband's love.
Empress Guinevere Sparrow chapter 20 . 5/18/2007
Poor Eowyn! Really I pity her more than Aniror, wrteched as she was. This tension is Eowyn and Faramir's marriage make very interesting situations, I feel like poor Eowyn has to compete with Aniror's legacy as first wife. Still, Faramir likes Eowyn better...I think.

Ohh this story leaves me with doubts. Shows how good it is.

I'm hoping for more Eowyn/Faramir tension, because frankly, it's pretty damn good how it plays out. We can't have eternal happy couples forever.

Anyways keep up the good work!
Chibi-kaz chapter 20 . 5/18/2007
Be careful that you don't destroy the canon couple - you said you did intend to have Faramir and Eowyn together, but you're putting so much emphasis on the AU couple, you're destroying eowyn. Probably not what you intended...

As a suggestion, I would like to see Eowyn and Miresgal make a connection. Perhaps a "family" discussion where Fara brings up the possibility to Miresgal about going to Lorien, and Miresgal asks Eowyn if she thinks he should go, and she honestly tells him she wants him to stay... I think seeing Eowyn and Miresgal connect would be a HUGE kick in the pants for Faramir, to make him realize he CAN transition from the past into the future. Just a suggestion.

Cheers,

Chibi-Kaz
rubic-cube chapter 20 . 5/17/2007
I feel sorry for Eowyn as she is doing all this to help Faramir go through his grief...does he know that he is unintentionally hurting Eowyn as well?
acacia59601 chapter 20 . 5/16/2007
Oh, poor Eowyn! Now she thinks that Faramir doesn't love her! Update soon, the situation can't remain like this!
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 20 . 5/16/2007
Great chapter!
Ivanolix chapter 20 . 5/16/2007
Ooh, chilling chapter. I think it's good for Eowyn to know that Aniror loved Faramir, but also know that he didn't know...hopefully the more Eowyn knows the more she can help Faramir, but I'm not sure. Looking forward to more! :-)
rubic-cube chapter 19 . 5/14/2007
I have read all the chapters and find it a delight! But there doesn't seem to be a lot of time to describe Eowyn and Faramir relationship because surely this is taking a toll on Ewoyn hearing about the other woman
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 19 . 5/8/2007