Reviews for Only Going Up
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I don't think Naruto could die I mean the show is called Naruto after all :/

Good detail and grammar though
StardustRudie chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Nice and moving story.

Though i am puzzled on why Sakura wouldn't tell her kid that his dad was Naruto? He'd be proud of his dad wouldn't he? But besides that i rather liked the flow of the story.
Stigma chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Where's the tragedy tag at? Would be nice to know it was another emo story ahead of time.
jenniferxjlr chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
My eyes are starting to water, but I don't wanna start crying.

Though I probably will in a couple on minutes.

This was so touching, and just so...

So amazing.

I don't know how to explain how much I love this story.

You should really write a sequal to it, or something.

I would just love it.

_
Random Guy chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Shit.. this story almost had me in tears Nice Story. Your a good Egg
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
This was really really good. -. Great job.
Doxeh chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
wow...incredibly depressing story!

i love it though
Jho chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
that's really sweet and sad
Plus-44 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
that was very very well writting, and personally i dont think this story requires a sequel, its perfect the way it is.

good job, and good luck.
CrazyKidDeath chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
fucking ace
Mr. Lee chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Hello Suffocated With Cheese (Quick, use the Heimlich manuever LOL XD.), this is Mr. Lee. I found out about your fic from my good friend Useful76. It has very good dialogue, but I feel that is missing something I can't quite put my finger on. I think it's probably Naruto and Sakura's child. WHY DIDN'T SAKURA TELL HIM ABOUT HIS FATHER, THE KNUCK KNUCK XD? If anything, he would be proud that his father sacrificed himself to save his mother. She's most likely feeling guilt for the rocky past they had if you ask me. And Arashi seems a little TOO mature for an eight year old. Maybe if he was ten, he probably would speak like that, but not at eight. Other than that, it was very good. Let's just hope that the sequel has a little more meat on it's bones, so to speak. If you have some free time, check out my fics on my profile and don't forget to review :)! Until then my friend. Later :)!
Luna at Midnight chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
wow this was so good. i'm not a narusaku fan myself but i loved this story. its so sad yet at the same time it can be cute. thanx for the story.
Useful76 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
This was VERY good. Truly heartfelt. I liked it alot. I wonder what your reasoning was behind not having Sakura let her son know who his father was though? It seems kind of unneccasary since I doubt he would hate Naruto, being he was the hokage.

Other than that bit, this was truly romantic and sad at the same time. An excellent one-shot.
poornmiserable chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
this was very lovely i can not wait to read your sequel... or will it be a prequel? keep up the good work i will put you on alert so that i can read your new fic
noname00 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
it was a bittersweet fic and i just loved it
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »