Reviews for Sacred Fire
Blaze S. Deverox chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I enjoyed your story a lot. It was very bitter sweet. Brought tears to my eyes reading it.
sb4ever chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This was very charming and showed a different side of Ronon when with other members of the expedition. Glad you selected a minor character to flesh out. The Hoffan legend was very well done and cast Miko in a very special light. Well done!
trecebo chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Very cool story. I appreciate the tale and the mixture of Ronon and Miko as friends.
fififolle chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Wow! What an awesome story! There were so many layers. That first little image with Lorne and the tales of Parrish, and Hall, that was terrific :D Lovely scene on the planet, very evocative. Loved the way Ronon was drawn to little Miko, so protective *squee* the whole glass, Hoffan thing was excellent. Loved the epic-ness of it. Really sweet at the end there, nice one. Thanks!
Lady Taevyn chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Wow, this was really good. That story was great, dude I seriously got choked up. I think I like this pairing. Thank you for giving me a wonderful start to them. Did you have any plans to write more to this story, cause I'd love to read it.
NoLongerActiveUser chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
That was beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Not only did you flesh out two of my favorite characters (a totally unexpected pairing) but you also gave the Hoffans a moving mythology. I loved this little story, thank you for posting!
Rodlox chapter 1 . 2/10/2007

Very enjoyable.

I found it interesting how the Hoffans viewed their essence as more cultural-religious/spirit, than being by birth.

You kept the characters believable and entertaining.

thank you for this.